Battleborn + Season Pass + $10 Reward Card for $63 from Best Buy (GCU)

Justincred1ble

CAG Veteran
This is my first post, hopefully it's an alright deal!

I did a search, but I didn't find this particular deal anywhere. If you're a GCU member and you add both Battleborn and the Season Pass to your cart at the Best Buy website, you get your normal 20% on the game and an additional 25% off the season pass.

I haven't seen discounts on season passes outside of gold editions before. Also, with GCU you get the $10 rewards card for preordering. You're realistically able to get the game and season pass for $53 when its all said and done.

My friends and I really enjoyed playing this beta together. I'm considering Overwatch also but I don't know enough about it to warrant a purchase over this game. Overwatch seems less team focused from this one video I saw about gameplay on Tracer.

Can anyone that's played both the Overwatch and Battleborn beta explain what makes one game better than the other?

My friends and I really enjoyed playing this beta together. I'm considering Overwatch also but I don't know enough about it to warrant a purchase over this game. Overwatch seems less team focused from this one video I saw about gameplay on Tracer.

Can anyone that's played both the Overwatch and Battleborn beta explain what makes one game better than the other?
I feel like Overwatch is more balanced and each character really feels different that the others. Overall the gameplay just is more fun.

So I purchased BattleBorn with the Season Pass

When I put in the code, I get "The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid"
But I never redeemed it.

After contacting Best Buy, they had me call customer service

Customer Service could not get the code to work, so they transferred me to Digital Downloads.
According to Digital Downloads they "Cannot reissue me a code. They do not issue the codes, they merely activate them on their end" and claimed they cannot send me another code.

I will need to call 2K to get the problem fixed... though they transferred me to another employee who said they will give me a "One time service of issuing another code" which will take up to 24 hrs...

So now we play the waiting game.

bread's done
Back