Battlefield 2 halp!

epicelite

CAG Veteran
So like, I have this strange problem. When playing BF2 the screen will jerk in a random direction at random times.

I do not have this problem in any other game. It only happens in BF2.
I have a Logitech G3 mouse, if that matters?

Game runs fine otherwise, but its really annoying to be shooting at someone only to suddenly look in the opposite direction.

WTF? Is this a common problem? Is there a fix?

PS: If anyone has the expansion pack Special Forces can you login with my account so I get the 3rd tier unlocks? :lol:

[quote name='epicelite']So like, I have this strange problem. When playing BF2 the screen will jerk in a random direction at random times.

I do not have this problem in any other game. It only happens in BF2.
I have a Logitech G3 mouse, if that matters?

Game runs fine otherwise, but its really annoying to be shooting at someone only to suddenly look in the opposite direction.

WTF? Is this a common problem? Is there a fix?

PS: If anyone has the expansion pack Special Forces can you login with my account so I get the 3rd tier unlocks? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a resolution setting. BF2 is a little older game and it wasnt exactly built well, people have problems at certain resolutions so I would try changing it and see if that helps.

And someone logging into special forces would only unlock stuff in specials forces, the games have absolutely nothing to do with eachother at all. Even badges or medals you get in SF are contained strictly to SF.

[quote name='gargus']Sounds like a resolution setting. BF2 is a little older game and it wasnt exactly built well, people have problems at certain resolutions so I would try changing it and see if that helps.

And someone logging into special forces would only unlock stuff in specials forces, the games have absolutely nothing to do with eachother at all. Even badges or medals you get in SF are contained strictly to SF.[/QUOTE]

Don't think its my res, only 1280X1024, its a common resolution.

Naw I was reading somewhere that if you log in to SF with your BF2 account, and you already have the 1st unlock, it gives you the 2nd unlocks for those classes automatically.

I see lots of people in BF2 running around with the 3rd tier guns and I pick them up all the time. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back