BattleField 2 Modern Combat - Free MapPack Update

ZeroSupporT

CAGiversary!
Just wanted to let everyone know who has it that there is a free mappack update with new character skins, vehicles and three new maps.

Hidden - Tropical Island Mayhem

Frost Bite - Snow mobiles and winter soldier skins

and Full Frontal - Night-time urban combat

Late

Good news. I'll have to give this game a spin over the holidays.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I wonder if I should get this for Xbox, or wait for Battlefield 360 when I get my 360.[/QUOTE]

Hot damn, that sounds crazy "Battlefield 360"...Wouldn't make me get the system, but it'd sure get my interest up.

How is the night map? Do they include night vision?

The night map isn't very different just dark, no night vision, but it is a small map and you can rack up some serious kills quickly. The best part of this update that I have seen are the snow mobiles and the hidden map, which features an awesome Flag base 5 which is 4 stories underground and lets you as a special op do a sweet jump off the top of a platform down a large drop to the bottom floor where the flag is. Snow mobiles let you do some cool driving and have some awesome control, plus you can carry a partner on the back facing opposite for cleaning up those jousting attempts on the other team, very cool that it is free too.

bread's done
Back