Battlefield 3 (360/PS3) $34.99 - Amazon Deal of the Day

Bought it just now from Amazon! $5 cheaper then Best Buy's sale for it. Only bummer is its going to be delivered by Thursday....... WTF THURSDAY! And I'm using my amazon prime 2 day shipping..

Going by the reviews, BF 3 is geared more towards the online multiplayer crowd. Since I do no online gaming, should I stay away from this?

[quote name='Indyjones']Going by the reviews, BF 3 is geared more towards the online multiplayer crowd. Since I do no online gaming, should I stay away from this?[/QUOTE]

Yes, campaign was one of the most boring 5 hours of my life. Don't waste your time.

Got the limited edition bf3 with xbox live 12 month card for 70 on newegg that some nice feller posted and sold the card for 47.50 so I got the game for about 25 all things considered.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Bought it just now from Amazon! $5 cheaper then Best Buy's sale for it. Only bummer is its going to be delivered by Thursday....... WTF THURSDAY! And I'm using my amazon prime 2 day shipping..[/QUOTE]
UPS/USPS observes Christmas on Monday so your package wouldn't even be shipped until Tuesday most likely.

bread's done
Back