Battlefield 3 Alpha Testing (PC Only :( )

[quote name='bs000']But I have BC2 on my account D:[/QUOTE]

Same thing showed for me too. D:

Same msg....
Own
1942 + expansions
Battlefield 2 + expansions
BC, BC2

All i really wanted to do was burninate a couple cottages.....is that too much to ask?

[quote name='Trogdor469']Same msg....
Own
1942 + expansions
Battlefield 2 + expansions
BC, BC2

All i really wanted to do was burninate a couple cottages.....is that too much to ask?[/QUOTE]

Same here, except I also own 2142, yet I was still rejected.

Just my contribution -
Got the same message as everyone else too.
"WE'RE SORRY - YOU DON'T MEET THE CRITERIA TO ENTER THIS SITE."

So evil :cry:

[quote name='sinned47']yea, im not signing up until a person gets in. i feel like this is a fake site to get your ea account.[/QUOTE]

It's a sub domain of the battlefiled web site. It's NOT a phishing expedition.

You only get accepted to the website if you got an invite. I think the purpose of that website is to sign in after you've gotten an invite.

The site clearly says Step 1 is invitation and the link takes you to step 2. THEREFORE we can rest easy knowing that we aren't getting rejected, we don't meet criteria because we don't have our invitation yet. You go to this site once they e-mail you saying your account was approved for the download. OP should edit his original post. Right now it claims you go there to get an invitation. You get an invitation by signing up for the BF3 newsletter and crossing your fingers.

[quote name='mac101010']So you weren't sent an invite (might be in your spam)? Would you mind telling us what Battlefield games you've played?[/QUOTE]

Games I played, are BF1942,+ expansions, BF2+Expansions, BF 1943 (PS3) BC1, BC2+ Vietnam

[quote name='mac101010']So you weren't sent an invite (might be in your spam)? Would you mind telling us what Battlefield games you've played?[/QUOTE]

yes just checked Email the invite was in there

Got rejected also :(, veteran status is 6 and I have the Vietnam DLC. Wish they'd send an invite email, dying to play this.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']=0 Lucky.

I got rejected.

Also, I wonder why it's an alpha. I didn't think they released Alphas out to the public...only betas?

Makes you wonder how stable this game is actually going to be.[/QUOTE]
The alpha is just 1 map and 1 mode I believe, obviously there'd be some glitches/changes to be made. Think of it as half done, they usually do betas at 3/4, then finish it off.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']=0 Lucky.

I got rejected.

Also, I wonder why it's an alpha. I didn't think they released Alphas out to the public...only betas?

Makes you wonder how stable this game is actually going to be.[/QUOTE]

It's not being released to the public, which is why 99% of the people are getting rejected. They're only allowing a very, very small amount of people in to test servers and whatnot. A full public beta will be released in September.

bread's done
Back