Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2 or black ops 2?

AznDragon89

CAGiversary!
which is good?
and if battlefield, is premium worth it?
and i finished far cry 3 if anyone suggest this game

Last edited by a moderator:
Battlefield and Borderlands are great if you got a bunch of friends to play with. Playing as a coordinated squad in BF3 is really awesome and highly rewarding.

Borderlands 2 solo is quite enjoyable, It has a good story, interesting NPC's and awesome guns, but it's highly recomended to play it with friends. The enemies get tougher and you get better loot.

Haven't really tried out Blops 2, So I wouldn't know about that.

If I had to choose, I would pick Borderlands 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy the new Battlefield 3 premium, it's well worth it (even full price if you can't find it on sale, it's worth it). All the DLC plus the newly released Aftermath and the upcoming one in March. Good stuff.

Theyre all very different games. I would recommend Borderlands 2 if you have friends who want to play through the story with you either in split screen or online. Battlefield is very fun in multiplayer, i wouldn't recommend the single player though, but again it's better with people you can communicate with online, if you can find an online group to play with I would recommend it highly. Black Ops 2 is the exception, it has a good single player and the online is very fun even with random people, the zombie mode is great too if you have friends to play with but the multiplayer is great even with strangers.

[quote name='AznDragon89']which is good?
and if battlefield, is premium worth it?
and i finished far cry 3 if anyone suggest this game[/QUOTE]

Battlefield3 is most excited and one unchallengeable shooting game. My first choice is metal gear solid and call of duty is my third choice.

Borderlands 2 is just an awesome game all around. GOTY for me.

Battlefield 3 is an awesome multiplayer game. Great game, multiplayer is where it's at.

Call of Duty is just alright, it's not the measuring stick it used to be. BF3 has capable killers just like CoD has capable killers, while the trash talk is there in CoD... in BF3 it is actually harder to be a better player because there is more people with like tanks and jets and all sorts of insanity. A single person can carry a CoD 6v6 match, I've done it plenty of times compared to BF3 where a single person can't carry a whole team to win a 12v12 match with maybe the exception of the Metro map on Rush.

Nothing wrong with CoD from an actual gameplay standpoint, if you have friends that play it, by all means go for it. The CAG CoD community on the PS3 side is dead as far as I can tell though.

BF3 or MW3? Both are $17.99 at GS and I have a B2G1 and I've been feeling a shooter lately. Keep in mind I have BF3 pre-ordered and was into it for a few months before eventually getting bored. This was before the map packs.

bread's done
Back