Battlefield 3 LE $47.98 FS Newegg

[quote name='UNDERSTAR']I have a question here. If I purchase the retail copy for the PC and install it. Do I still need the cd to play the game or does Origin has something like steamworks that I can just download the game anytime without ever installing the cd again. I have a laptop with no dvd drive. I use a external drive when I have too.[/QUOTE]
Origin is like Steam where you just need the CD Key to install and download the game. You don't even have to use the CD for any Origin game, just put the code into Origin and download away.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Origin is like Steam where you just need the CD Key to install and download the game. You don't even have to use the CD for any Origin game, just put the code into Origin and download away.[/QUOTE]

Right on brother, thats what I thought. :bouncy:

[quote name='Ramandur']yeah it just fell out of my day one purchases list after playing the beta[/QUOTE]

Same here

[quote name='joeyshadows']Is caspian border a playable map in the beta?[/QUOTE]

it was playable for pc players for a few days the servers were password protected but they could be easily found with a google search, Dice shut those servers down though claiming testing was finished for that particular map

Anyone having issues getting the promo code to work? Logged in, tried two different browsers and nothing... says its invalid.

bread's done
Back