Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack (Xbox LIVE) Free

XF Gator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darken']Is it just me that cannot find it in the market on xbox? I found it on the psn store but I can't find it listed on xbox anywhere and the link is not working either[/QUOTE]

Was this only a fluke it was free? I can't find it either on the marketplace

It's been deleted from the marketplace, which is weird because earlier in the year DICE said it would eventually be released free for everyone. I just didn't think they meant for 2 days only.

[quote name='Ron Swanson']It's been deleted from the marketplace, which is weird because earlier in the year DICE said it would eventually be released free for everyone. I just didn't think they meant for 2 days only.[/QUOTE]
Wow i am so happy i am used to adding stuff right away in case this happens. They do price mistakes early in the morning when this was posted and figured i grab it in case it was limited time free or glitch. It sucks to cause new people seem to rock that SKS sniping people. That seemed to be the top sniper that did get me but now everyone sniping seems to have the more better snipers now. But the SKS is nice. I love my M39 EMR once i unlocked the IR and Suppressor and foregrip. I love going around close range killing people with it. :) The gun is pretty weak for long distance sniping but still doable.

[quote name='Ron Swanson']It's been deleted from the marketplace, which is weird because earlier in the year DICE said it would eventually be released free for everyone. I just didn't think they meant for 2 days only.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Agree.

Boooooo! Bring it back Dice!

Thanks OP, added to queue!

Looking forward to playing this Xmas morning. Played through some of Bad Company's campaign but haven't really touched BF since BF2.

So burned out on COD, not getting anywhere near MW3...

bread's done
Back