Battlefield 3 Pre-order

SgtRamirez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Where does anybody recommend I pre-order Battlefield 3? Is there any real incentive? I think I saw something on the Gamestop website, but I wasn't sure if it is included in all of the Limited Editions, so I thought I would just ask you CAGs.

Thank you in advance.

Personally, I am waiting until we're much closer to November or whenever news of retailer-specific exclusives might come out. I don't know for sure if that's going to happen but I'm not going to commit to buying it from any one place just yet.

[quote name='Vekou']Personally, I am waiting until we're much closer to November or whenever news of retailer-specific exclusives might come out. I don't know for sure if that's going to happen but I'm not going to commit to buying it from any one place just yet.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Usually, incentives are listed closer to the release date. Wal-mart or Amazon might come out with a $20 credit or something like that. I believe the bonus for gamestop is the same as any store that receives the limited edition. Amazon states:

"Pre-Order Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition and get the Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand expansion pack for free. The expansion includes four legendary maps from Battlefield 2 boldly re-imagined in the Frostbite 2 engine, as well as Battlefield 2 weapons, vehicles, and unique rewards. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com."

bread's done
Back