Battlefield 3 PUR guide code

iNFiNiTE HORiZON

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (99%)
I don't really know what this is exactly, I pre-ordered Battlefield 3 months ago and didn't end up picking it up. here's what the email says:

Battlefield 3

Thank you for pre-ordering Battlefield 3 before August 8, 2011. Your code to register for the PowerUp Exclusive "Back to Karkand" Mini Digital Stategy Guide is below. Please see redemption instructions. You will be notified when the content is available for download.

Your unique code:
F7805A1C7A325186

How to Redeem:

Visit www.battlefield3strategy.com for instructions to activate your code. Content will not be live until the Back to Karkand DLC is released

You have been added to the "Back to Karkand Expansion Pack" Email Alert. We will email you when the Back to Karkand Strategy Guide is released.

Thanks, its a digital strategy guide :)

Thanks OP. I redeemed the code. I've never used a strategy guide for FPS multiplayer maps. Maybe now I can turn my kill average of 11 into a kill average of 12! :lol:

[quote name='Stephan123']You have been added to the "Back to Karkand Expansion Pack" Email Alert. We will email you when the Back to Karkand Strategy Guide is released.

Thanks, its a digital strategy guide :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP

Heads up, just got this email

Great News! You can now access your Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand Mini Strategy Guide.

To access your guide, follow these steps:

1.) Go to www.battlefield3strategy.com
2.) Enter the access code provided to you by GameStop in the "Access Code" box. Enjoy!

Looks like the guide is finished and accessible now. Shame that it's a website guide and not an actual pdf.

bread's done
Back