Battlefield 360 in-game footage - holy mother! (2/20- helicopter & sniper video)

YEah, I watched the In-Game stuff. I think they are trying to take a CoD2 approach to the action. Seems to be a lot of bullets flying at once....pretty nice stuff.

There's an interview floating around and the developer mentioned that they "made changes to Live", including things the developers noticed and things fans complained about, but he wouldn't elaborate. He also mentioned how there's going to be a public beta at the end of this month.

Well if theres a public beta I doubt the game gets released before March 30th. The ingame looks pretty good but I am still gonna wait on the reviews.

[quote name='dastly75']EA sucks at multiplayer management[/QUOTE]

QFT

EA likes using it's own servers for Xbox games instead of the Live ones. These servers suck ass, of course.

[quote name='evanft']QFT

EA likes using it's own servers for Xbox games instead of the Live ones. These servers suck ass, of course.[/QUOTE]

Of course they do. Just like 360. And XBox sucks. And blah blah blah. Now shut the fuck up.

[quote name='Scorch']Of course they do. Just like 360. And XBox sucks. And blah blah blah. Now shut the fuck up.[/QUOTE]

WTF? I'm just stating a commonly known fact. The only way MS was able to get EA to bring their games online for the Xbox was if they allowed EA to use their own servers. EA's servers are notrious for being complete garbage. See the Xbox versions of Battlefield 2: MC and Burnout Revenge.

sucks2ov.jpg

Hey.... I did a search for this but could not find anything. Does anyone know whether 360 players will be able to play against regular xbox players on live? I'd like to kick my friends' collective legacy xbox butts.

[quote name='themadbunny']Hey.... I did a search for this but could not find anything. Does anyone know whether 360 players will be able to play against regular xbox players on live? I'd like to kick my friends' collective legacy xbox butts.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to say no....I think they are different games to an extent.

Call me crazy, but I wouldnt mind if it got pushed back 'till April. Not only would it give it some more polish, but give me something to buy in April :p

[quote name='seanr1221']Why scorch? To give you more time with other games?[/QUOTE]

Burnout, Far Cry, Oblivion, GRAW..

Yeah, I don't care if it's delayed either. I haven't been able to get onto LIVE for a month (damn MS), so I have some actching up to do. Plus, I have Burnout, GRAW, Oblivion all on pre-order. I will pick up Far Cry too....

[quote name='Scorch']Burnout, Far Cry, GRAW..[/quote] and the outfit
those games and adding more polish and making sure there fucken servers work

www.gameinformer.com/News/Media/Media.htm?CS_pid={DBE2B790-D633-4430-BBA7-7CB80EE068E3}

More vids, some are old, but it seems like they have more footage *shrugs*
Edit: Hmmm, don't know why it isn't clickable, just c/p i guess.

bread's done
Back