Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition

creap

CAGiversary!
Hi guys

I am looking into BF2 and was hoping for lower than the $37 on Amazon. I also wanted to ask if anyone has this for the 360 and how is the online portion of the game. Are there still folks to play with? With BF3 coming out in 6months will it be worth it if me a buddy grab this game now.

Thanks

Check your local Target store. It's currently on clearance for $20.

Not sure about XBL but there are still tons of people playing on PSN.

I play on XBL all the time. There's still a very large community. The single player is very meh, but I'm still playing multiplayer, and I bought the game at launch. I'd imagine the MP community will dry up once Battlefield 3 launches, though.

Thanks for the replies guys. I was at the Target in Hollywood,FL over the weekend and didn't see any clearance games. They have an end cap that looks like it should be clearance but the xbox games I scanned were all regular price.

Thanks for the heads up. Checked the Target in Aventura, FL and found 3 copies for $20. Picked up 2 for me and my buddy. They aren't the ultimate but I read on a SD thread that they do come with the vip codes. Gonna open it up now and check.

Edit. Bah! I opened one of them and the game and vip code sheet were gone. Other one had both. Sending wife back to get the last copy , hopefully its still there.

bread's done
Back