Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIP Code $5.95

xscorpionx

CAGiversary!
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIP Code (XBox 360)

Price: $ 5.95
Availability:
Condition: New
Platform: XBox 360
We also have the PS3 version of the Bad Company 2 VIP code in our store for $5.95. All VIP codes will be emailed to the buyers within 48 hours.
The Bad Company 2 VIP code unlocks current and future content that is available specifically to those that have the code registered on their account. There have already been two map packs released exclusively for VIP players. The cost to purchase a VIP code via the in-game store is $15.

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/index.php

Only the used games need to buy this. All new games have the VIP voucher in it.

Btw, your title says Xbox 360 but the description says PS3.

@Parkertm
All NEW copies have the Vip codes. But only the limited edition have the thompson and some other gun unlocked early :)

He's right. I purchased the regular edition from the EA store and it had a voucher for VIP. So no he is not retarded.

Before you call someone retarded, do your homework first!

Both the LE and non-LE come with the VIP voucher. The only difference is that the LE has 6 unlocks from the start.

Four vehicle warfare unlocks:

• Improved Vehicle Armor – An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
  • Supreme Vehicle Firepower – Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
  • Vehicle Motion Sensor – Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
  • Tracer Dart Pistol – This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.
Two classic Battlefield 1943 weapons:

• M1A1 Submachine Gun – Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.
  • M1911 Pistol – Highly customized M1911 are favored for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.
The VIP card expires sometime in April 2011. So I don't know how EA is going to handle it if they need to run more prints after that.

[quote name='Parkerktm']your retarded, only the limited edition come with it and those are only the first set of games produced.[/QUOTE]

"your" retarded?

[quote name='Parkerktm']your retarded, only the limited edition come with it and those are only the first set of games produced.[/QUOTE]

facepalm.jpg

[quote name='eau']Before you call someone retarded, do your homework first!

Both the LE and non-LE come with the VIP voucher. The only difference is that the LE has 6 unlocks from the start.

Four vehicle warfare unlocks:

• Improved Vehicle Armor – An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
  • Supreme Vehicle Firepower – Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
  • Vehicle Motion Sensor – Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
  • Tracer Dart Pistol – This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.
Two classic Battlefield 1943 weapons:

• M1A1 Submachine Gun – Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.
  • M1911 Pistol – Highly customized M1911 are favored for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.
The VIP card expires sometime in April 2011. So I don't know how EA is going to handle it if they need to run more prints after that.[/QUOTE]

If this is true that would explain a TON about why I had these unlocks early. This means that my blockbuster has LE versions of the game.

expires 2011? Yeah, new battlefields will be out by then, so no need to worry about that, but dice did say only the le would have the vip code hence them having it in the store. but whatever, there is still way to much shit wrong with this game, and they need to fix that stuff before worrying about new content. i don't like knifing people, seeing blood and having them turn around and knife me. bullshit, hence me calling it a butter knife

Don't waste your $6 on early unlocks, you'll probably have every kit unlocked within 24 hours of online playing anyway.

fail.

:applause:
I love it when someone makes such an a$$ of themselves by insulting someone else on something they are actually wrong in.

this is to funny when someone tries to call out another person for there mistakes and makes mistakes doing so.

(make that "too" and "their" :)

[quote name='dc_fortythree']this is to funny when someone tries to call out another person for there mistakes and makes mistakes doing so.

(make that "too" and "their" :)[/QUOTE]

This

;P

[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']So back to the point at hand if I do not have a VIP code I could use this to get the map packs, correct?[/QUOTE]

Yes this is what you need if you want the maps.

[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']So back to the point at hand if I do not have a VIP code I could use this to get the map packs, correct?[/QUOTE]

Yes that is correct, that is what the VIP code is for.

Yesterday a friend and I decided to go to BBV to rent a movie. At BBV we noticed they now offer BFBC2 as used. I grabbed the art box, opened it, and noticed all of them had the VIP code insert on them. My friend grabbed his phone, took pictures of the codes (4), grabbed a movie and left. When we got back, we tested out a code and it worked. I called another friend, she tested a code and it worked. Out of the 4 insert codes, 3 VIP codes worked (the other was redeemed).

Why the inserts of these used copies weren't taken out or redeemed yet was beyond me. I'm assuming these were either:

#1. Just put into the artwork/manual box now that they offer it used.
#2. Recently sent from their warehouse.
#3. Gutted the new copies they had and are selling them as used
#4. They were always in the artbox, but no one bothered to check.

Just an FYI if you need a code, check BBV. This also could be a way of getting around this stupid "$10 online play" that's coming (especially if you have free game rental/coke rewards certificates).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Space Cowboy YGI']Yesterday a friend and I decided to go to BBV to rent a movie. At BBV we noticed they now offer BFBC2 as used. I grabbed the art box, opened it, and noticed all of them had the VIP code insert on them. My friend grabbed his phone, took pictures of the codes (4), grabbed a movie and left. When we got back, we tested out a code and it worked. I called another friend, she tested a code and it worked. Out of the 4 insert codes, 3 VIP codes worked (the other was redeemed).

Why the inserts of these used copies weren't taken out or redeemed yet was beyond me. I'm assuming these were either:

#1. Just put into the artwork/manual box now that they offer it used.
#2. Recently sent from their warehouse.
#3. Gutted the new copies they had and are selling them as used
#4. They were always in the artbox, but no one bothered to check.

Just an FYI if you need a code, check BBV. This also could be a way of getting around this stupid "$10 online play" that's coming (especially if you have free game rental/coke rewards certificates).[/QUOTE]

I checked one BBV, they had 2 BF2 but neither had a manual or anything. I ordered my VIP code but still haven't gotten it yet. it's been a few days.... I want *new* maps dammit. They coulda sent it in the mail and I woulda gotten it already!

[quote name='Space Cowboy YGI'].
Just an FYI if you need a code, check BBV. This also could be a way of getting around this stupid "$10 online play" that's coming (especially if you have free game rental/coke rewards certificates).[/QUOTE]
By stealing it? Are the codes you took and activated even going to be used?

[quote name='Orofin']Don't waste your $6 on early unlocks, you'll probably have every kit unlocked within 24 hours of online playing anyway.[/QUOTE]
As was already stated before your post, this gets you the map packs that have been released already, and whatever else they decide to release for VIPs. This isn't for the LE unlocks.

I just got mine in an email!

edit: dammit, it's not working, saying it's invalid or already used??? wtf

[quote name='banzaiwolfe']By stealing it? Are the codes you took and activated even going to be used?
[/QUOTE]

It's amazing what you can get for free just buy asking when making a purchase.(say of B1G1 games at BBV)

I got a couple just by asking if I could have them when I was in there buying B1G1 games.

I got my VIP code in an email today, but when I enter it a message comes up saying that it has been entered incorrectly or it was used already...

[quote name='Space Cowboy YGI']Just an FYI if you need a code, check BBV. This also could be a way of getting around this stupid "$10 online play" that's coming (especially if you have free game rental/coke rewards certificates).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the "tip"! ;) but this is really nothing new and has been going on since Original Xbox and the 2-month Trials for LIVE . . . and the Gamecube promotion code inserts (2 would get you the Zelda compilation disc) . . . manuals and in-game Maps/Posters . . . promotional 1-month LIVE Trials, etc. :razz:

Got mine today and I'm getting the the unable to validate message as well, double checked and entered it again, no dice....this isn't looking good.

He owns a retarded? Lucky!

I sent an email saying the code didn't work and he responded quickly with a new code, but again it's not working.

Got a new code and this one worked! I have to say that after this I'm definitely going to be confident buying from them in the future. He was incredibly fast in responding and made sure I got a code that worked. Anyone that responds to customers problem's like that deserves whatever business I can give him.

Perhaps those were from previously opened copies in some retail/rental stores, and people stole the codes using their phone cam.

I ordered mine on the 23rd and still nothing. Sent an email yesterday about it and no reply from that either.

I've gone through 3 codes and none have worked so far. I'm praying that when they send the 4th code it works. They have to have been from used copies from a 3rd party source. I hope they get it all straightened out.

i have codes i took while prepping thegames at work. i have 4 unused

my codes are for ps3

Hey, I don't think gamedealdaily is going to sort out the mess. Anyways, what do you want for one of your working codes?

[quote name='janitor']I've gone through 3 codes and none have worked so far. I'm praying that when they send the 4th code it works. They have to have been from used copies from a 3rd party source. I hope they get it all straightened out.[/QUOTE]

Are you including the dashes in between the letters/numbers?

[quote name='lo6ick']i have codes i took while prepping thegames at work. i have 4 unused

my codes are for ps3[/QUOTE]

PM'd. I have PS3.

Thanks,
Tyler

[quote name='danstabbingworth']Are you including the dashes in between the letters/numbers?[/QUOTE]

Yup, and I used capital letters too.

My first code didn't work, it took 3 days to receive. The 2nd code I got worked. got it the next day after sending an email. I didn't have to put the - or capitalize the letters.

bread's done
Back