New on sale now for 39.99
use lucky7 promo code and get 7$ off
for a total of 32.99 w/ free shipping

Used on sale now for a limited time for 34.99
use/stack
Edge Card 10% off
25USED 25% off
SAVER free shipping
Brings you to about less than 24$ plus tax depending on where you live... i just picked one up and i live in FL so it ran me 25.04$

There's really no need to get it used as the VIP pass is $15, so if you do want the VIP it'll cost you more used than new. For those that don't know the VIP pass gives you 2 additional maps, and currently there are 5 "Map Packs" which are just game varients on different maps, but you still get more for your buck by buying new this way, also DICE deserves your cash;)

thanks i'll probably jump on this... hopefully they take in broken psp's then i'll have credit for it.

^ The VIP isn't required is it? I mean, am I going to get kicked out of games for not having it or will it automatically put me in non-VIP games?

[quote name='MillerTime2523']thanks i'll probably jump on this... hopefully they take in broken psp's then i'll have credit for it.

^ The VIP isn't required is it? I mean, am I going to get kicked out of games for not having it or will it automatically put me in non-VIP games?[/QUOTE]
They should they took my broken psp the umd thing was broken and had fell apart but they take off $15

hmm. recently started playing first person shooter (cod mw 1) and loved story mode. online? not so much considering im a noob. will i enjoy this game?

[quote name='MillerTime2523']thanks i'll probably jump on this... hopefully they take in broken psp's then i'll have credit for it.

^ The VIP isn't required is it? I mean, am I going to get kicked out of games for not having it or will it automatically put me in non-VIP games?[/QUOTE]

The VIP isn't required, however if you finish a game and the next map is a VIP map, you will be kicked back to the main menu, however it will only load you into games that you can play from the start. Or if you're like one of my friends, you can't join any buddies that have the VIP pass with the exclusive levels. For $7 more it's definitely worth it, plus it's a shiny new game case/disc with that new game smell:D Then again $7 can mean a lot to some people, just know that if you do want the maps/modes down the line it'll cost you twice the amount you can pay now with these deals.

[quote name='david12795']hmm. recently started playing first person shooter (cod mw 1) and loved story mode. online? not so much considering im a noob. will i enjoy this game?[/QUOTE]

BC2 is a LOT different than COD, the biggest things are the 4 class systems, vehicles, HUGE maps, and Destruction 2.0 (blowing the crap out of things like they should, i.e. putting holes in walls, knocking down buildings). BC2 is a lot more team oriented whereas COD is more lone wolfer style. BC2 is without a doubt my favorite multiplayer game of the year.

[quote name='chrollo']i got the pc version for 20 today so no need other wise id probably bite[/QUOTE]

Where did you get it for $20????

I want one.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']There's really no need to get it used as the VIP pass is $15, so if you do want the VIP it'll cost you more used than new. For those that don't know the VIP pass gives you 2 additional maps, and currently there are 5 "Map Packs" which are just game varients on different maps, but you still get more for your buck by buying new this way, also DICE deserves your cash;)[/QUOTE]

I believe gamedealsdaily sell VIP Pass Redemption Codes for 6 bux. Honestly I

[quote name='chrollo']i got the pc version for 20 today so no need other wise id probably bite[/QUOTE]

do you mind sharing where you got it for 20?
my bro is looking around for this game, PC version.

20 is an awesome deal!

[quote name='trip1eX']Where did you get it for $20????

I want one.[/QUOTE]

i had a 10 dollar coupon from one of gamestops earlier promotions and a dollar or so in credit that covered tax

Just because it's used doesn't mean the VIP code is. I got one a few months back for like $30 for PS3 used and it had an unused code.

oh, and Family Video, if you have one near you, has this for sale for $29.99. I still can't get myself to buy it at that even. $19.99 seems the perfect amount for this one. Keep checking there like a mad man every time I am in hoping for it to drop. Have watched it go from $39 a few weeks ago, to $29, and now waiting for that magical number to pop up. And the thing is even at $29, they still had 10 copies last night. That's why I laugh at Gamestop's pricing.

[quote name='droider']do you mind sharing where you got it for 20?
my bro is looking around for this game, PC version.

20 is an awesome deal![/QUOTE]

I googled and I think it's this place or one like it - http://www.g2play.net/store/.

Sounds halfway legit. Works for most. They scan the cd-key off the packaging and email it to you.

the halfway legit part is the fact that STeam, publisher, etc could decide to crack down on this practice. My skimming tells me they get the games cheap overseas and scan the cd-keys and mail to western world.

Personally I can get the game for $10 more at GAmestop so I'm not going to bother. But seems most have success.

[quote name='trip1eX']I googled and I think it's this place or one like it - http://www.g2play.net/store/.

Sounds halfway legit. Works for most. They scan the cd-key off the packaging and email it to you.

the halfway legit part is the fact that STeam, publisher, etc could decide to crack down on this practice. My skimming tells me they get the games cheap overseas and scan the cd-keys and mail to western world.

Personally I can get the game for $10 more at GAmestop so I'm not going to bother. But seems most have success.[/QUOTE]

Uh, well, I'm not going to click that link, but, if I should be so bold...

bread's done
Back