Battlefield: BC $19.99 (360/PS3) online & in-store (PS3 in-store only)

I doubt it. It went from $39.99 to $29.99 in a matter of a few days, so it's probably dropping to $19.99. If it just happened today, they won't lower the used price for another day or two.. that seems to be how GS does on their website.

how the @($*$ do you get the coupon to work?
Every shipping option I choose winds up telling me it wont work..or is the shipping only good for used games?

Does Gamestop/EBGames price adjust?

I ordered this from EBGames on BF, and I'm wondering if they'll just price adjust it, or if I'll just have to return it and buy a new copy.

[quote name='gantt']Does Gamestop/EBGames price adjust?

I ordered this from EBGames on BF, and I'm wondering if they'll just price adjust it, or if I'll just have to return it and buy a new copy.[/quote]

how about buying one of this and return it with the old receipt?

[quote name='gantt']Does Gamestop/EBGames price adjust?

I ordered this from EBGames on BF, and I'm wondering if they'll just price adjust it, or if I'll just have to return it and buy a new copy.[/quote]

I don't think they price adjust, but isn't it over 30 days now anyway?

[quote name='superoreo']how about buying one of this and return it with the old receipt?[/quote]

What would be the advantage of this? The one I have isn't open.

[quote name='mkernan']I don't think they price adjust, but isn't it over 30 days now anyway?[/quote]

Yes, but per the EBgames website:
"Any new product shipped from us between November 1, 2008 and December 24th, 2008 may be returned, with packing list, by January 15th, 2009. Packaging must be unopened and in resale condition."

Wow, I almost bought it when the price dropped to $30 recently, glad I waited.

Is the 360 version still pretty active online though?

3602DAY does not work?

"The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:3602DAY - Free 2-Day Shipping on In-Stock 360 Games"

I just went to my local gamestop and they recognized the price no problem. i pick it up for ps3 and i looked for unreal 2004 but they didn't have any at that store.

Mighty tempting. Is this a good game? I've never played a Battlefield game before, so wondering if it's worth a shot at such a low price.

The ps3 version is still pretty damn active, Id assume the 360 version is active too. Why not more than 20? If you only play singleplayer than yea, but I just bought it for 30 before christmas and I have had more fun with it than World at War. Granted I play mostly online though.

Nice Find. Wish this would have been a universal price drop, so that I could pick it up at Best Buy with my gift card.

I bought it like 3 days ago for $30, returned and rebought today for $20 in store. Thanks!!

Played the demo couple weeks ago.. and I loved it. Liked it more then Bioshcok demo, glad I waited on this. My local GS got it in stock and the price is $19.99 for PS3. Gon pick it pretty soon. Goood shieet OP ! Thanks.

EDIT:

Picked it up from GS about 1 hr ago. Had couple bowls, and I was INTO the game. Online play is very active on the PS3. Thanks again OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GregSal1']I pm'd this at best buy and used a 5 dollar reward cert. Thanks OP![/quote]

What did you show them in order to pm this at best buy? Usually mine requires a printed advertisement.

sometimes you can get them to accept online printouts. Or take in the printout and then have them call gamestop to confirm. They should pricematch then.

That's a big if though. Most of them will just say no and not go through the trouble.

Picked one up for my brother at GS today. It was priced 29.99 but I told him about it being 19 online and it rang up 19. So get to ur local GS and get this one while u can! It's great and funny. See u all online eventually.

I bought this for around 19$ new off Ebay last month, after 30% cashback of course.
And the 360 online is still very active and i highly highly recommend it.
They have the free "conquest mode" now but i still rather stick with goldrush which is an extremely fun game mode.

So in short, anyone here who's thinking about getting it for it's online FPS won't be disappointed at all.

[quote name='Aleman']Wow, I almost bought it when the price dropped to $30 recently, glad I waited.

Is the 360 version still pretty active online though?[/QUOTE]

Just got done playing today actually, still seems to be very active online. Never once had a problem finding a full 24 person server.

I played this game for the first time today at my local circuit city when I went to grab 2 more copies of Hot shots golf... And I was ready to pay $30 for it but said to myself, let me check CAG first, and low and behold $19.99... THis is a steal.. I picked up the PS3 version in store..

I am picking it up....was gonna grab it from wal mart cuz i have 70 bucks on a gift card but ill just save the 10 and buy it from gamestop.....good deal loved the demo

This is an awesome deal. I bought it as my first 360 game and paid full price. I would have never regretted it if I had not ran upon Call of Duty 4. Once I bought COD4, I never played BF nor any other games I had bought. Bad Company is still one of the best games I have played on the 360 though...

[quote name='assistman87']This is an awesome deal. I bought it as my first 360 game and paid full price. I would have never regretted it if I had not ran upon Call of Duty 4. Once I bought COD4, I never played BF nor any other games I had bought. Bad Company is still one of the best games I have played on the 360 though...[/quote]

WOW!! Is COD4 that good?? I had bought it at Blockbuster during the Game clearance that they had for the PS3 for $34 bux, but took it back because I felt that I paid too much.. the CAG syndrome... lol..

[quote name='galvatron2k1']What did you show them in order to pm this at best buy? Usually mine requires a printed advertisement.[/quote]

I made a printout of the add via the OP's link. Then I called my local gamestop to make sure it was in stock and 19.99. Then tooled on up to BB and PM'd it/used 5 dollar RZ cert.

[quote name='jer7583']sometimes you can get them to accept online printouts. Or take in the printout and then have them call gamestop to confirm. They should pricematch then.

That's a big if though. Most of them will just say no and not go through the trouble.[/quote]

[quote name='GregSal1']I made a printout of the add via the OP's link. Then I called my local gamestop to make sure it was in stock and 19.99. Then tooled on up to BB and PM'd it/used 5 dollar RZ cert.[/quote]

Thanks, the BB I go to has 3 Gamestops in the same plaza/mall, including one right next door. So, I'll give it a shot tomorrow (hopefully) since I have roughly $14 to burn from a BB gift card.

bread's done
Back