Battlefield: BC2 SPECACT Kit Free and Recyclebank.com code not workin. EAstore.com

hiddenjuls

CAG Veteran
Here's something weird. I was going to see if I could redeem my recyclebank.com reward points on something. I checked out BC2 Specact kit and it showed a Promo price of $0.00. I gave my friend the same link it, it showed normal price for him. Here's the fail part. I couldn't log into my account due to the site being whacked out. I register make a new account to get the game and it worked. Crappy part is that my BC2 account is on my email that can't log into the website. Now the price shows up as normal for me. The new origin store seems messed up and customer service sucks. I have an issue trying to redeem my recyclebank.com $10 reward coupon earlier today and it would not work at all. Talk to customer service and I get forwarded to their tier 2, just to tell me I have to take it up w/ recyclebank which hasn't responded to my email for a couple days now. I'm back on customer service trying to get my screwed up account fix so I can at least log in. But even that seems hard to do right now and I've been forwarded again to tier 2. Avg wait = 30 mins, 3 in que. -_-

bread's done
Back