Battlefield Hardline $39.99 (ALL PLATFORMS) | Amazon

IXI Dragunz IXI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
135 (96%)
In case you missed out on the Best Buy deal, seems like Amazon for the time being has dropped the prices on BF: Hardline on all platforms (physical copy).

:xb1: LINK (you can change platform yourself on the same page, don't be lazy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to be from the publisher sale or whatever

Saw this at play n trade same time as best buy

Which means next week, GameStop

Woah the AAA games of 2015 are falling FAST!
Maybe because it's not a AAA game, and more attuned to being a glorified DLC. I agree with the poster above that this should have been priced at that amount from the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe because it's not a AAA game, and more attuned to being a glorified DLC. I agree with the poster above that this should have been priced at that amount from the beginning.
Wait what? Just because you dislike it doesn't mean EA didn't

1) Advertise the crap out of it

2) Spend a truck load of money on it

It's still a AAA game, it's a less than favorable one like Unity. I'm just shocked at how fast these prices are dropping. Hoping Bloodborne does the same.

Wait what? Just because you dislike it doesn't mean EA didn't

1) Advertise the crap out of it
2) Spend a truck load of money on it

It's still a AAA game, it's a less than favorable one like Unity. I'm just shocked at how fast these prices are dropping. Hoping Bloodborne does the same.
Bloodborne wont drop as quick because its a terrific game with great reviews across the board and exclusive.

Hardline on the other hand is a cookie cutter shooter no one really asked for across multiple systems and gets in general mediocre reviews.

Bloodborne will be 50 or more when hardlines hits msrp of 25-30 dollars.

Fire Sale !!!!

We all know when the publisher need to cash out on a game, this is one of it... clearing their stocks for good

And yes this is a cookie cutter game, there was really no innovative gameplay or a decent storyline  to hold someone's attention

With GCU and after that price adjustment, can't really complain about the price.

Great game. Spent tons of time on the multiplayer. Still haven't finish the story yet but it seems ok, meaning not bad not good.

Bloodborne wont drop as quick because its a terrific game with great reviews across the board and exclusive.

Hardline on the other hand is a cookie cutter shooter no one really asked for across multiple systems and gets in general mediocre reviews.

Bloodborne will be 50 or more when hardlines hits msrp of 25-30 dollars.
bloodborne is a cookie cutter Souls game that was clearly rushed out the door to make financial deadlines

battlefield hardline's campaign does stuff no battlefield game has done before

adding cthulhu to dark souls doesn't make it great, but taking away a ton of shit sure does make it worse

I've only played the first three missions in single player, but I'm actually enjoying this single player far beyond any shooter I've played recently. Offers more choices than simply shoot and kill everyone and I like the cops and robbers story line. But yeah, not really the most innovative game out there.

With GCU and after that price adjustment, can't really complain about the price.

Great game. Spent tons of time on the multiplayer. Still haven't finish the story yet but it seems ok, meaning not bad not good.
Can you use your GCU with a price match? I thought no..is there some secret I don't know of?

I'm having quite a lot of fun with it, not sure why all the hate. Have you guys even played the game? Sure, it could have (and probably should have) been to Battlefield 4 what Battlefield Vietnam was to BFBC2, but still, that doesn't make it any less fun.

I'm having quite a lot of fun with it, not sure why all the hate. Have you guys even played the game? Sure, it could have (and probably should have) been to Battlefield 4 what Battlefield Vietnam was to BFBC2, but still, that doesn't make it any less fun.
I haven't played it personally but from watching reviews what killed it for me was their half assed attemps at various multiplayer modes. From what I've gathered the maps they've made don't jive well with the game types.

Tbh I'm not even a first person shooter guy lol. I had my fill with Halo

Agreed.

It easily could of been a DLC pack and cost $30-40 during launch but I've had a good bit of fun with it. Sure, I only spent $32 on it with GCU but it's been a blast so far.

bread's done
Back