Battlefield Play4Free

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (100%)
EA is beta testing battlefield and they have limited spots available.

If you want to be part of it go to this website
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/home

Then sign up and click play now- It will ask you for the key
Enter-
BDPK-YA66-86YU-MQBT(warning:this key is from their facebook page and they are saying it will expire very soon)

Update:
I would just like to give you guys some impressions of the beta. The game itself is not too bad. It plays like a traditional battelefield. One thing I did notice though is that it is laggy. However it is suppose to be since EA is wanting to stress the servers

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like it could be fun, but my dinosaur of a computer can't run it, everything is laggy as hell

*hugs my PS3 that doesn't need HW upgrades to play games*

Code expired at 8:22 pm EST. It says they'll mail me one when a spot opens in line. Oh well. Heading out for the weekend anyway.

[quote name='DirkBelig']Code expired at 8:22 pm EST. It says they'll mail me one when a spot opens in line. Oh well. Heading out for the weekend anyway.[/QUOTE]
damn 5 min late. :(

All gone, I liked them on Facebook so hopefully I can catch the next time they give out beta keys, looks like they're doing it semi-daily. Judging by the screenshots and video though it seriously looks like BF2 though, not sure what this is all about.

Don't worry guys....it sucks

I got in a couple of weeks ago but haven't played it since.

If I new it was that bad, I would have given my code away..

but hey, you can't complain,

its play4free.

[quote name='Stonecoldfreak1']I haven't been able to connect to a single game. :([/QUOTE]
check your firewall settings to allow incoming ea connections. i couldn't get in until i allowed all from the vista firewall settings that pops up when you click "play now" from the battlefield web page.

also, has anyone had success w/ firefox 4 beta 9? i was only able to get the regular firefox 3.6 to install the battlefield stuff.

bread's done
Back