Battlestar Galactica BD Complete Series Amazon DOTD $88.89

I would have suggested getting the UK Region Free Blu-Ray of the Series for much less, but they aren't shipping it to the States (least right now); the DVD set will, though.

I would have suggested getting the UK Region Free Blu-Ray of the Series for much less, but they aren't shipping it to the States (least right now); the DVD set will, though.
What is up with Universal and the dramatically cheaper EU BluRay sets? I've bought two from Amazon UK which ended up being about half the cost of the US equivalents. No apparent reason why either.

What is up with Universal and the dramatically cheaper EU BluRay sets? I've bought two from Amazon UK which ended up being about half the cost of the US equivalents. No apparent reason why either.
No clue. I got the Potter Blu's as well. Both work in a PS3 and a regular US-based Blu-Ray, look and sound great, have the regular extras you'd expect...just a lot cheaper.

The interesting thing, to me anyway, is it isn't just boxes of Blu-Rays. I've been ordering the Super Deluxe This Time We Really Mean It editions of the Velvet Underground albums from the UK or Germany as they tend to be about $20 less than the lowest US price. 

Is there any difference between the US and UK box sets? Besides the box art. Because the only major difference I can see is that the US version has 1 more bluray disc that the UK version does have (20 vs 21). Not sure what the extra disk or if it's important. 

I have the original release with the cooler packaging & the Cylon figure. Didn't feel like taking pics so just grabbed these from eBay.

8awIYgr.jpg

bread's done
Back