Bay Area BB Clearance: Post your findings

MusicNoteLess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
I was able to go to Santana Row BB and find very little. I found a PS2 USB headset for $3 and duel masters for gba for 2. I even saw a fellow CAGer over there with a list from our site.

I then when to Sunnyvale BB and I found FFXI for 360 for 9.99. I saw about 6 people with lists but they did not seem friendly at all.(Maybe from FW?) iono. Not much, but I'm happy I at found something!

Marin City, CA

Picked up a copy of NHL 2k6 (Xbox 360). Put back a copy of Dynasty Warriors 5 (Xbox 360), not sure if anyone picked it up. Not much in general, if anything.

Lots of people with lists were there, none of them seemed friendly. I ran into a friend of mine who heard of the sale while at work, so I tried to help him find stuff he wanted.

went to the redwood city/san carlos bb and that store was picked clean. i went during lunch and there were at least 30 people still hovering around the game area. kinda expected since it's right by EA headquarters.

Went to the Dublin store, got onimusah 2 and super monkey ball gamecube. I got there late (10:30) but there was a lot people with list already there.

man, with gas at $2.60+ per gal., i only decided to check out two stores. and nothing. zero. as in nada.

well i expected that, since most of the titles on the list weren't on stock even before the sale. i haven't seen those titles even last year. so i didn't care much about this "clearance."

it's probably cloaked or invisible, that's why i didn't see the clearance titles. :D

where are you filling up for $2.60 a gallon??? SF gas is around $3.05 a gallon for 87

Checked out East Palo Alto yesterday and they had a table set up for their clearance games. Nothing really big... maybe Jade Empire for Xbox? Full Metal Alchemist for DS?

Picked up Trapt from the Almaden BB. There's another copy on one of their mobile racks. Found a copy of Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (earlier price drop?) on the same rack too.

Went to the Mountain View BB last night...they had a whole rack of 50% off clearance games (I didn't see anything great though). There were a few $1.99 games mixed in with the other games and then more 50% off games near the register. Picked up Death Jr (last copy I saw) & Sudoku for PSP and Midway Arcade 2.

They also had 50% off all their open boxed items...I didn't find anything good though.

I went to Emeryville today and I noticed King Kong for Xbox for $10. I thought about it but I decided to pass.

I believe the games would be with all the other games. I can't tell you for sure because I was apparently sucking at life that week.

[quote name='mrblinG22']
the games were actually pulled and kept for a while, then put in bins several weeks later.[/QUOTE]

grrrr.... those freakin' b@st@rds!!! :bomb:

bread's done
Back