Bayonetta Contest

DiRT_X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
from Penny Arcade:

I used to love looking in game magazines for those photos people used to send in, pictures of the screen itself or the player in front of the screen, showing off a newly minted high score in the way our primitive forebears might have displayed some horned carcass. Of course, such images may be altered now: it is a grotesque fact of the modern world that we literally cannot believe our eyes. We can retain the elegance and beauty of the old ritual, though, by verifying the truth of it via Achievements and Trophies.
The contest is thus: upon defeating Bayonetta in Hard Mode, snap a picture of the screen with or without yourself in the classic Myspace mode. Send this picture to [email protected], along with your Gamertag or PSN ID. We aren't going to get up to anything fruity with it: we'll be using this to check if you've earned "Umbra Elder," at which point we will send you something awesome.

The first five hundred people to do so will get a shirt that Kiko designed exclusively for this purpose - here are some shots of the front and back. It is rad, and pulls from design elements on her iconic pistols. Size Large. If that is too small for you, we've tested it, and it fits perfectly on lynxes or other mountain cats. You know. If you have one of those.
Distilled, the contest is as follows:

- Open Only To Those In The Continental US
- Defeat Bayonetta On Hard, Earning The "Umbra Elder" Achievement/Trophy
- Entries Must be Sent To [email protected]
- Entry Must Include Your Gamertag/PSN ID, Photo Of Final Credits, And A Current Address
- First Five Hundred Valid Entries Will Win A Rad Shirt
- The Shirt Is Size Large
(CW)TB

fuck, i'd love to get that shirt, but i'm not great at genres like this, and i barely beat it on normal. Maybe i'll be able to get one from a CAG/eBay, really like the shirt, really love the game :).

I really wasent sure what picture they wanted so I sent in both when the achievement showed up and the screen that shows all difficulties with all the trophies for each level. Hope I get this raaad shirt.

If anyone gets an email can they message that they got one in this thread? I submitted my email on Friday night and still have not received any email back from them.

Hey all,

I sent in an entry to this contest a few weeks back, but I never got any sort of email confirmation back. Today, though, I got one of the t-shirts in the mail. Soooo psyched! Bayonetta is one of my new favorite games, so I'm really excited that I won.

A very sweet deal but doubt I'll get around to beating it in hard mode by the time 500 people enter. Good luck to everyone else!

Contest is over, just sent my email and got the rejection letter. Sucks really bad as I didn't know about this contest and have had Bayonetta beaten on hard for awhile. I really want that shirt so I might end up ebaying it but maybe my email got through and I'll get lucky enough to get one of the last (if others were fake and it cut off after 500 submissions).

bread's done
Back