Bayonetta or Yakuza 3?!

emokid9963

CAGiversary!
I don't know which of the above two games to get. I know they are both different, but they both look awesome. I only have money for one of the games. I played both demos on PSN and I loved them both. So im in a pickle and don't know what to do. If anyone can help me deciede, maybe some pros and cons of each game, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)!!!

Get Yakuza 3. Great game, lasts longer, superior story and more culturally enriched.

[quote name='Thomas96']Yakuza is 39.99 right now... get the cheapest one.[/QUOTE]

I can get either game for like $20, so price isnt a problem.

Yakuza is going to be rare and hard to find. It's already starting to disappear from shelves. Get the scarcer one first and get Bayonetta second.

I own both and I own the superior 360 version of Bayonetta. Both are excellent games, but Yakuza 3 is longer, has a much better story, and it is a much longer game then Bayonetta. Not to mention Yakuza 3 will become hard to find before Bayonetta will.

If you are talking PS3 only, then I would go with Yakuza. Now if you have the option of getting the 360 version, Bayonetta is one of my favorite games to come out in a long time... It may not be the longest game, or have the best story, but imho the gameplay trumps anything else in its category (even DMC).

ok one thing that did bother me about Yakuza 3 demo was the combat seemed a bit.. off! I dont know if I was doing something wrong, but I couldnt seem to get any hits off. Is it like this throughtout the whole game, or was I just doing something wrong. That dick with the sword was kicking my ass......

Yakuza 3. I have 360 Bayonetta and don't think that game is anywhere near as good as Devil May Cry 4, Ninja Gaiden, God of War, or even Dante's Inferno. And i'm just talking gameplay, nevermind the shit story. Definitely overrated in my book.

I'd definitely go with Yakuza 3; it takes me back a bit to the hot summer days of the early 90s where I used to sit there and play River City Ransom for hours after coming back from the pool. Then again, I'm not a big Bayonetta fan...

[quote name='whoknows']I'd go with Yakuza 3.

Both are great though, and Bayonetta is absolutely playable on the PS3 despite what people claim.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've heard bad things about the PS3 version. Bbut once the patch came out, i heard it fixed the problems.

I bought bayonetta and I really didn't like it very much. The combat was good I enjoy that. Problem is you get 10 minutes of action and then it seems that you get another 10-15 minutes of down time wandering. I'll vote for Yakuza 3

[quote name='Thomas96']I bought bayonetta and I really didn't like it very much. The combat was good I enjoy that. Problem is you get 10 minutes of action and then it seems that you get another 10-15 minutes of down time wandering. I'll vote for Yakuza 3[/QUOTE]

How is the combat in Yakuza 3???

The combat in Yakuza 3 has come getting used to, but it's fun and hilarious.

Yakuza 3 is a great game, and I highly recommend it. It's the first Yakuza game I've ever played and I'm hooked (in case you didn't notice my avatar)!

Buy it new and support the franchise, we really need more Yakuza in the USA :)

bread's done
Back