Bayonetta (Xbox 360) $9.99 (~13.67 after tax + shipping) @Target.com

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Sorry if this is a repost.

Bayonetta (Xbox 360) is listed for $9.99 @Target.com.
http://www.target.com/p/Bayonetta-Xbox-360/-/A-11230087
After taxes and shipping my order total was $13.88.

Edit: There is a demo for the game
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/BAYONETTA/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80253450813

Edit: To see if your local Sears has it in stock, do a Google search for Bayonetta, then choose the shopping option. There's a store located 19.5 miles away from me that has the game for $12.97. With tax and gas, not to mention time, Target still is a better deal for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. the combat is so deep it has 3 counter attacks (2 dodges and a straight counter). Add in dodge offsetting and you have an action game that evolves the genre.

This and Batman AA had some of the best combat ive played in a game since Ninja Gaiden

[quote name='Namerson']Loved this game. I saw it at Sears the other day for $8.xx[/QUOTE]

It is pretty good. Would like to rebuy it. I wonder if my Sears has it for 9 bucks on PS3. Mine kinda is bad a stickering games.

No clue...
Never heard any bug rumors, i think i do remember hearing about framerate concerns. Still would have picked it up for $10 and not complained ;D

Ya, if you have a 360 and a PS3, definitely get the Xbox version. The PS3 port was pretty shaudy. They patched it up and added an option to install the full game on PS3, but it still plays better on 360.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Ya, if you have a 360 and a PS3, definitely get the Xbox version. The PS3 port was pretty shaudy. They patched it up and added an option to install the full game on PS3, but it still plays better on 360.[/QUOTE]

^This. I remember watching various reviews, and they noted the same thing. I played through this game on the 360, and it was a blast. I think I paid $20 for my copy or so. Great price if you can nab it.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Going to get flamed but I felt this game was extremely over-rated. But I will say for the price it's worth it.[/QUOTE]

FLAME AND ANGER AND HATE AND RAGE!!!!

Not really, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. In my opinion Bayonetta is my favorite game from this entire generation. Played through it 3 times on 360, then sold it and bought the PS3 version so I can platinum that one some day.

[quote name='sdcranford']Thanks OP. used my Target REDcard and my total was $9.89. 5% off, $0.40 tax, and free shipping.

I will add it to my backlog.[/QUOTE]

Hey whats up. Wanna buy me one?

Such a great game. One of my favorites of this generation. The game goes completely over the top and the combat is deep and works well. Pick it up if you are a fan of action games.

[quote name='Abeja']Agreed. the combat is so deep it has 3 counter attacks (2 dodges and a straight counter). Add in dodge offsetting and you have an action game that evolves the genre.

This and Batman AA had some of the best combat ive played in a game since Ninja Gaiden[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with you. Ninja Gaiden 3 excluded. ;)

great game. played n beat on ps3 pre patch and i still loved it, just long loading times. but i spent all those loading times working on my combos so it was all good.
i really hope the rumors of sega killing bayonetta 2 to help their bottom line are false. i really really enjoyed this game. iceskates/katana combo for the win ;) and the kilgore/rocket kick trick ;)

[quote name='Velo214']i really hope the rumors of sega killing bayonetta 2 to help their bottom line are false. [/QUOTE]

I hope so too. Bayonetta is probably one of the most valuable titles that Sega owns, I don't understand how shelving it could possibly be helpful for business.

Hell, I'm dying to check out Anarchy Reigns just because Bayonetta is in it.

How can sega kill bayonetta? I find it hard to believe a game as amazing or better than DMC 3 was able to flop

[quote name='GUNNM']How can sega kill bayonetta? I find it hard to believe a game as amazing or better than DMC 3 was able to flop[/QUOTE]

Sega post Dreamcast likes to do weird things.

Bought this as well as Alan Wake from Target.com. I liked this one alot but I never beat it. At $10 brand new I figure now would be the time to go through it again. Great deal. Thanks OP!

This is one of my favorite title this gen. I am seriously considering buying xbox version and a xbox to play it the way it was meant to be played...

Got this when my Walmart clearanced it for $10. Undoubtedly one of the funnest games I've played this gen. My only complaint for this game was that the pacing was pretty off, they cram tons of story in the last few sections of the game, but otherwise an excellent game.

bread's done
Back