Bayonetta Xbox 360 Demo Codes Giveaway

progman3

CAGiversary!
[update 12/3] Bayonetta is now available on the Xbox Live marketplace. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ddf0001-0000-4000-8000-000053458828?cid=SLink & should be available on PSN.

Thread originally started as a link to a forum with codes available...now anyone can post their Bayonetta codes here & share with the community. The demo arrives on Xbox Live Dec 3rd, so post your early access codes now if you're not going to use them!

[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
make a japanese Xbox Live account, there's several easy tutorials on the net.

I downloaded the demo I think over a month ago.

All English, and you can play the downloaded content from your American account (some games you can play the downloaded addons/extras from other regions)

Great demo BTW

YAY! I got one, dl'ing now!

[quote name='BigPopov'](some games you can play the downloaded addons/extras from other regions)[/QUOTE]

For example?

Lost Odyssey is one, you can downloaded the preorder stuff from the jap marketplace for free. Nothing amazing but whatever.

The demos are the nice part. They are few and far between though.

I got one from Sega emails...and hated it. Definitely turned me off to the game. Previews had me interested in it, but I'll probably just try a rental now.

[quote name='linkmon']I thought the demo sucked, IMHO. Repetitive button mashing = lame.[/QUOTE]

I take it you don't enjoy action games in general.

[quote name='Shimoto']I take it you don't enjoy action games in general.[/QUOTE]

No, I love them, I just thought this was repetitive. Just my opinion man.

Got the code and figured out pretty quickly it wasn't my kind of game. Pretty much just a stead button masher with a clusterf**k of enemies. Attractive game, but not much to it. My toddler probably could've gotten through it just by me saying, "Hit the yellow and red button son."

[quote name='D0RC']Didn't get it from that site but I got a few.

XQDX7-YYGJF-JJWT6-X2BTG-X3FTT

PKPVB-P8M6G-9QYDJ-MKJVC-G4B2T[/QUOTE]

Used "PKPVB-P8M6G-9QYDJ-MKJVC-G4B2T." Thanks!

If GTR sends me the one I asked for, I'll post it here.

[quote name='shieryda']How did everyone receive their codes from gamertagradio? I never received mine.[/QUOTE]

They finally PM'd me a code on gamertagradio.

I know the Bayonetta demo drops this week (Dec 3rd?)...

Here's a code still available for early access, if anyone wants it.

BCXF8-BT3FK-B286Q-4RYK9-TRGRY

[quote name='progman3']I know the Bayonetta demo drops this week (Dec 3rd?)...

Here's a code still available for early access, if anyone wants it.

BCXF8-BT3FK-B286Q-4RYK9-TRGRY[/QUOTE]

Well that didn't take long...someone told me it's gone already! :hot:

[quote name='progman3']another code for the Bayonetta DEMO early access :

G9DBR-K9Q69-MYP3F-QC4B3-RRDF3[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Thank you very much. Downloading as we speak, thanks to you and this code. A great way to spend a sick day from work!!

I got the code from Sega's promotion a couple of weeks ago. In a word, the demo is "INSANE"! It's probably the 1st Sega title in years that actually has decent controls AND camera angles. A potential buy next year.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']Hope someone finds this usefull.

YOUR XBOX 360® DEMO VOUCHER CODE IS: JGJP6-B78HC-DHY3W-YFF9W-KDW6G[/QUOTE]

Thank you, redeemed. ^^

Here are 5 anybody can have:

W7HJ3-9PY6G-RXMVH-RTJPD-PG9VY

KYG3J-96FCG-X9GYM-BHY6Q-2DW3J

T69Q7-XVQYP-JFB63-QWVRW-F9JFD

KWQBD-MHHXX-H76D2-VPDMQ-V6KBW

B927D-38WQK-Y7YVJ-DHQWF-T3HG6

[quote name='fresh02_88']Here are 4 anybody can have:

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, used the code above.

[quote name='fresh02_88']Here are 5 anybody can have:

KYG3J-96FCG-X9GYM-BHY6Q-2DW3J

T69Q7-XVQYP-JFB63-QWVRW-F9JFD

B927D-38WQK-Y7YVJ-DHQWF-T3HG6[/QUOTE]

I redeemed this code.

Thanks.

G4 tv is doing a give away of this game. The quote is from their site

"Xbox 360. Yes, that’s right, 3000 codes. The only catch is that we have to give them all away today! You have from now until 8:30PM ET / 5:30PM PT today to enter, after which codes will be emailed immediately."

This turned out to be a pretty good demo, would actually consider purchasing it actually which took me by surprise because I had no interest in it. Thanks CAG community. ^^

P.S. Already mentioned snagging code in previous post.

Whoever the thief/troll was who stole the code I tried to get: thanks a ton! Somebody took the code before I got to use it, yet nobody posted that they used it.

Thanks a lot mysterious code-stealer.

bread's done
Back