BB 2 for $30

[quote name='CocaineReaver2k']....Or you may just be a blatant idiot.[/quote]

Thanks. We need more thread crappers than we need people who feel the need to try and let us know about a deal. :roll:

half-life-2-the-signs-of-city-17-20041124045444874.jpg

do alot of you guys practice being an asshole or does it just come naturally? The guy was just telling people about a deal. I don't think it is necessary to name call like a bunch of little girls in a junior high lunch room.

[quote name='sociopharm02']do alot of you guys practice being an asshole or does it just come naturally? The guy was just telling people about a deal. I don't think it is necessary to name call like a bunch of little girls in a junior high lunch room.[/quote]

The only person who said anything bad was CocaineReaver2k. :roll:

true that he is the first one that said it, not the only one to say it. read the posts. This is more of a general statement for people on these forums who always seem to get their rocks off by making negative comments towards someone when they are not warranted.

[quote name='basketkase543'][quote name='CocaineReaver2k']....Or you may just be a blatant idiot.[/quote]

Ouch man. That was uncalled for.[/quote]

no you are

lmao jk, just wanted to get in on the arguing.. :(

I did not see it either. Thanks for the heads up.. I need to pick up some games anyways....since my Circuit City wouldn't let me get any of the $5 deals...:(....the guy wouldn't see me the two games for anything other than 2for$30 but most of the games I did not want anyways other than PGR2 (no NFSU)....

hopefully my best buy has a better selection of titles at least....

The personal attacks and flamming have GOT TO STOP!

This is not a properly reply and it should not be tolerated here. I suggest you reconsider the way you reply to threads. You reply was rather rude and uncalled for.

[quote name='craven_fiend']CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is the grinch at?[/quote]

Weeping in a corner and crying from the comparison of the heartless behavior from some of the people here.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='craven_fiend']CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weeping in a corner and crying from the comparison of the heartless behavior from some of the people here.[/quote]

maybe its time to start a CAG grinch list......once horse updates the heaven list.

i really need to pry myself away from the comp and play growlanser.

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='craven_fiend']CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weeping in a corner and crying from the comparison of the heartless behavior from some of the people here.[/quote]

maybe its time to start a CAG grinch list......once horse updates the heaven list.

i really need to pry myself away from the comp and play growlanser.[/quote]

In other words, never ;) but sure, why not, since we're making all these other ones.

I need to play about 30 different games and watch a ton of anime.

*doesn't move*

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='craven_fiend']CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words, never ;) but sure, why not, since we're making all these other ones.

*doesn't move*[/quote]

i know what you mean. so many games/dvds to play/watch that i scarcly have time for any of them. and working 3rds gives me less time by the time i get up for the day i have a few measly hours. it'll be nice to get a week off for christmas and maybe i'll enjoy a few weeks of my layoff after christmas and play games and watch seasons.

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='craven_fiend']CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*doesn't move*[/quote]

i know what you mean. so many games/dvds to play/watch that i scarcly have time for any of them. and working 3rds gives me less time by the time i get up for the day i have a few measly hours. it'll be nice to get a week off for christmas and maybe i'll enjoy a few weeks of my layoff after christmas and play games and watch seasons.[/quote]

Definitely... I can't wait for christmas break. So much stuff I can finally do or catch up on. And I just have no time because I waste all of it doing trite and meaningless things. No time for schoolwork either. :p

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='craven_fiend']CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*doesn't move*[/quote]

i know what you mean. so many games/dvds to play/watch that i scarcly have time for any of them. and working 3rds gives me less time by the time i get up for the day i have a few measly hours. it'll be nice to get a week off for christmas and maybe i'll enjoy a few weeks of my layoff after christmas and play games and watch seasons.[/quote]

Definitely... I can't wait for christmas break. So much stuff I can finally do or catch up on. And I just have no time because I waste all of it doing trite and meaningless things. No time for schoolwork either. :p[/quote]

ahhh school. how i long to get my but in gear and get serious with college. the possibilites. but that'll be a year or so. stress sucks. though i think i am really going to head out soon.

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='craven_fiend']CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*doesn't move*[/quote]

Definitely... I can't wait for christmas break. So much stuff I can finally do or catch up on. And I just have no time because I waste all of it doing trite and meaningless things. No time for schoolwork either. :p[/quote]

ahhh school. how i long to get my but in gear and get serious with college. the possibilites. but that'll be a year or so. stress sucks. though i think i am really going to head out soon.[/quote]

Yeah, same here. Stress does suck, that's why I don't bother anymore. I'm pretty sure I've got the capability of doing well (doesn't everyone?), I just do not care. I am so fucking lazy. I procrastinate to the point of blowing things off completely.

Oh well, maybe I'll smarten up eventually, but for now, o_o;

And this is brought to you by my own personal home computer, yes that's right, I'm not in school right now, why... because I didn't feel like it.

I'm starting to feel bad at taking this topic so far OT... *shifts over to actual OTT thread*

That is inappropriate behavior toward someone who is posting a deal. DO NOT EVER DO THIS AGAIN.
You have been warned

bread's done
Back