BB 5 bucks off any PSP game coupon (9/30)

primetime

CAGiversary!
Forgive me if a repost, hadn't seen it.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z196/steel1690/bb5bucksoffpspcoupon.jpg

Haven't tried it out yet since I just got it in the mail from PSU today, so I don't know if it works right or not. Still, there is no price restriction on the coupon.

The coupon was printed on cardboard, in color, and says no copies,but we all know how that goes right?

BTW, this is my first posted deal. Good luck everybody. This might be a great way for new slim owners to get a few cheap games.

Also, tell me if the coupon prints out way too big, since it looks huge on photobucket (should be about 4.5" x 4.5"). I didn't resize anything in the scanning process. Feel free to resize it then repost it or tell me what to do.

Hmmm seems about time, I havent had anything in the mail from PSU in a while, hope they send me one but on the other hand I dont have many games left I'd use it on. :(

[quote name='monkeydeew']this is better than my bb coupon b/c it doesnt have the 19.99+ limit. thanks op[/quote]

I hope it doesn't print out huge.

I also hope it works as it should.
Let me know.

Oooohhh...Playstation Underground NOT Phantasy Star Universe.

I might try to get some frontline games with this (gunpey, pac-man world rally, and that ape escape game).

Anybody try this yet? Make sure to tell me if it prints out huge.

I made no adjustments after I scanned it-just pasted it into Paint and uploaded it, but it's showing up large on photobucket.

[quote name='primetime']Anybody try this yet? Make sure to tell me if it prints out huge.

I made no adjustments after I scanned it-just pasted it into Paint and uploaded it, but it's showing up large on photobucket.[/QUOTE]

It does print out awfully big, but that doesn't mean that it won't work at BB. Trouble is, there really aren't any PSP games that I want to get right now on which to use it. I'm unwilling to pay the $39.99 (minus $5, obviously) that they want for Metal Slug Anthology, so that's about it. I still have several games I haven't played yet, and one that won't boot for me (Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast).

Thanks primetime! Recently got the PSP slim so this coupon worked great as I got Syphon Filter and Hot Shots for $10 each. Might go back later and pick up another GH title or two.

Originally the coupon took up a whole page, but I just put it in to paint and resized.

Also slightly off-topic, does BB not stock Tekken: Dark Resurrection anymore? It's not listed on their site and I didn't see it in the store.

[quote name='ksuwild25']Thanks primetime! Recently got the PSP slim so this coupon worked great as I got Syphon Filter and Hot Shots for $10 each. Might go back later and pick up another GH title or two.[/quote]

This came up when searched BB for some deals:

mirror.png

Either they don't know its a PSP game or I've never known it was a PS2 game :rofl:

edit: looked it up on gamespot and it was there...weird

might pick up

pac man world rally and kingdom of par. already had kingdom and its an okay game.

hell i figure if i get them for 5 each and resell them in a years time for 3 bucks it only cost me 2 bucks each

I would love to find Outrun at 5 bucks. I waffeled on grabbing SF:DM for $9.99. I want it but also realize I don't have any time at all to play it. When I do get a chance to play my PSP I'll be playing Ac!d.

Is Outrun frontlane or no?

[quote name='primetime']I would love to find Outrun at 5 bucks. Is Outrun frontlane or no?[/QUOTE]

It is; however, it's certainly a harder-to-find title in terms of BB's front lane games than many others are. In the Detroit area, I only know of one store that currently has one copy of the game. If you want Just Cause, The Con, or World Poker Tour 2 or whatever it is, they'll have *gobs* of those at every store.

Outrun is out there, though, yes.

[quote name='primetime']Is Outrun frontlane or no?[/QUOTE]
I guess it is; it has the $9.99 sticker on it, but it was back with the other PSP games, not at the check out. So were Lemmings, Hot Shot Golf, ATV Offroad Fury Blazing Trails and a few others. Keep looking.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I scored ... Pursuit Force (PSP) for $5 each after coupon :)[/quote]

good find, i looked it up but they only showed the new one

[quote name='Decker']I guess it is; it has the $9.99 sticker on it, but it was back with the other PSP games, not at the check out. So were Lemmings, Hot Shot Golf, ATV Offroad Fury Blazing Trails and a few others. Keep looking.[/QUOTE]

hot shot golf is 14.99 here (would buy in a second at 10 --- knocking it down to 5)

lemmings is 29.99 here

atv offroad is 9.99

WOOO Found a copy of Pac man world rally. 4.99 I can take this over to a local trader pay 8 bucks and pick up

Tales of the world PSP so i end up getting tales of the world for around 14 bucks

if anyone has anything they might want for it let me know when im done im dumping it

Man, I hope I can get Outrun and Lemmings for $5 each. I'm gonna look at a couple of Houston Best Buys next week. Has anyone seen them there?

[quote name='whoknows']Is there a reason everyone is getting Pacman World Rally? I saw it, but didn't look twice at it.[/QUOTE]

I think it's possibly to trade in elsewhere at a premium. At least, it was several weeks ago. Whether it's still true or not, I have no idea...I've never traded in a game in my life.

[quote name='whoknows']Is there a reason everyone is getting Pacman World Rally? I saw it, but didn't look twice at it.[/quote]I was getting it because you paid $4.99 (after GP coupon) and it used to trade in at GR for $15. Wiki update shows it's down to $12.50 now, though that's still a pretty decent trade.

[quote name='whoknows']Is there a reason everyone is getting Pacman World Rally? I saw it, but didn't look twice at it.[/QUOTE]

only reason i got pac man rally was to trade it in to a local game trader place and picked up tales of the world psp

so that is like getting tales of the world for psp for 13 bucks. you wont even find tales that cheap

I have recently snagged all of these games for $5:

-LocoRoco, Ratchet and Clank, Medievil Resuurection, Gunpey, Virtua Tennis, Pursuit Force, Ape Escape Academy, Ghost in the Shell, SSX.

I also snagged these games for $10:

NBA 07, MX vs ATV, Metal Gear Acid 2, Bomberman.

These coupons rock!

And Best Buy FL is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

i just got a psp slim and might use this coupon for some games. maybe i'll just end up getting a bunch of greatest hits games for $15

what games do you guys recommend??

[quote name='anarchyburger']i just got a psp slim and might use this coupon for some games. maybe i'll just end up getting a bunch of greatest hits games for $15

what games do you guys recommend??[/quote]

Head to the PSP boards, there's a few threads already.

Doesn't look like I'll be using my coupon :cry:
I'll check this weekend though since they did get one new $9.99 game, Medievil. I'm hoping for a few more titles to show up.

Finally saw some Front Line games at my BB.

Picked up Hot Shots Golf for $14.99-$5 = $9.99
The Con for $9.99 - $5 = $4.99

I saw Kingdom of Paradise for $9.99-$5, I may go back and get that since I paid $11 for it at CC.

Could anyone sell me Lemmings or Outrun for $10 shipped?
I looked at 3 Houston BestBuys and could not find them... Plenty of LOTR Tactics and Gunpeys though. Gunprey sounds alright but I doubt I'd play it much.

bread's done
Back