BB, CC, & Target DVD Sales 12/5-12/11

CouRageouS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Credit : DVDTalk.com
Thought I'd save someone from CAG the time and energy from typing them all up from the ads. Enjoy!

Best Buy

3 for $20

The Wedding Planner
What Women Want
Legally Blonde 2
The Usual suspects
The Fugitive
Miss Impossble 1
MI 2
Labyrinth
The Neverending story
My Best Friends Wedding
Ghost
Pretty in pink
Popeye
Kindergaten Cop
Love Story
Serendipity
Love & Basketball
Airplane
Dumb & Dumber
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Sandlot
Good Boy!
Say anything
The Family Man
Moulin Rouge
Out of time
Swingers
Easy Rider
The Mighty Ducks
Teenage mutant Ninja turtles

Bourne Supremacy

$15.99
DodgeBall
***Free headband min 250
Maria Full of Grace

$12.99
Blue Collar

$19.99
Hero
Spiderman 2

$49.99
Lion King

$89.99
The Ultimate Matrix Collection LE (10 Disc)
bonus disc with behind the scenes of Constantine

$52.99 for the Matrix standard set.

$44.99
24 Season 3

$79.99
Carnivale

$99.99
Star Trek Voyager S6 w/Bonus disc min 10 per store

$42.99
Gilmore Girls S2

$34.99
Flintstones S2

$29.99
MASH S7
Garfield and Firends V2

Circuit City
$8.99: Christmas with the Simpsons, The Simpsons Christmas, White Christmas
$9.99: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, The White Stripes: Under Blackpool Lights
$12.99: How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carey Live Action), It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, The Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again, That's So Raven: Supernaturally Stylish, Rod Stewart: Live at Royal Albert Hall, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation SE, The Nightmare Before Christmas SE, A Christmas Story (non-SE), The Santa Clause 2 SE, Dr. Seuss: How the Grinch Stole Christmas (animated)
$14.99: The Bourne Supremacy, The Last Samurai, Dodgeball, There's Something More About Mary, Wild at Heart, Van Helsing, Hellboy (2-Disc Theatrical)
$17.99: Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas
$19.99: Species III SE, Maria Full of Grace, Spider-Man 2, Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban, Elf, Hero, The Alamo (2004), The Passion of the Christ, Shrek 2
$24.99: The Original Television Christmas Classics (Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, Santa Clause Is Coming To Town, Frosty Returns, The Little Drummer Boy), Music Now: Digital Movie Essentials Pack
$29.99: The Flintstones: Season 2
$34.99 (Save $10 with the purchase of any 2 of these TV sets): Family Guy Vol. 2, Simpsons Season 4, In Living Color Season 2, Sex & the City Season 6 Part 1, South Park Season 4, Friends Season 8
$39.99: Gilmore Girls: Season 2, Seinfeld Seasons 1&2
$44.99: 24: Season 3 (Save $10 with purchase of Season 3 & any other season of 24)
$54.99: The Ultimate Matrix Collection
2 For $20: Saving Private Ryan SE, Shaolin Soccer, Con Air, The Secret Window, Jackie Brown CE, Shrek FS (Single Disc), Gladiator (Single Disc), The Rundown, Eurotrip (Rated, but Unrated is probably on sale too), Crimson Tide, Zoolander, Serendipity, Antz, Chicken Run, Old School Unrated, The Cat in the Hat (Mike Myers Live Action), Groundhog Day, Not Another Teen Movie, Leon the Professional, So I Married an Axe Murderer, Jet Li: Contract Killer, Forrest Gump, Duplex, Jet Li: Fist of Legend

DVD 2-Packs
$14.99: Training Day/Swordfish, Blade Runner DC/The Fugitive, Ocean's Eleven/Knockaround Guys
$19.99: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen/X2, Bad Boys/Bad Boys II, Cheaper By the Dozen/Home Alone, Office Space/Dude Where's My Car?, Runaway Jury/High Crimes, 50 First Dates (FS) /Mr. Deeds (FS) (includes movie ticket to Spanglish, a $7.50 Value, expires 1/7/05)

Target
Box Sets
Chappelle Show $14.99
Family guy vol 2 $22.99
Friends Season 1 $29.99
In Living Color Season 2 $19.99
Ren & Stimpy Season 1&2 $29.99
Sex and the City Season 1 $19.99
Seinfeld Season 1&2 Low Price
Seinfeld Season 3 Low Price

DVD Bestsellers
A Cinderella Story $17.99
Bourne Identity $13.78
Elf Low Price
Chronicles of Riddick $19.99
Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban Low Price
Shrek 2 $19.99
Spiderman 2 Low Price
The Terminal $19.99

$10 DVD's
Club Dread
Harry Potter
Home Alone
In America
Once Upon A Time In Mexico
Resident Evil
The Gods Must Be Crazy
The Last Samurai

Tuesday Releases
24 Season 3 $44.99
Blue Collar Comedy Tour $14.99
Bourne Supremacy Low Price
Dodge Ball Low Price
Gilmore Girls $39.99
Lion King Trilogy $54.99
Maria Full of Grace $15.99
Mash Season 7 $29.99
Matrix Ultimate Collection $59.99
Thats So Raven $14.99
Top Cat Cartoon $34.99

Nice. Thanks.

I'll pick up Family Guy Volume 2 at Target to go along with Volume 1 I just picked up.

I'll have to think about Ren and Stimpy but I'll probably pass.

Man I checked the BB website to see if that Dodgeball Headband was a Purple Cobras headband, and its just a red and white one that says Dodgeball. A Purple Cobra headband would have been an awesome collectable! Ah well...

That's a pretty nice selection of 3 for $20 movies from Best Buy.

I may have to get the Bourne Supremacy, or demand that one of my family members gets it for me for xmas. I didn't see it, but I heard it was good, and for $15 I can't really say no.

Kinda disapointed that there's no deal on buying both the Bourne Identity & Supremecy together - usually BB does that kind of thing.

CC is having a save 10 bucks when you buy two dvd tv box sets deal. Do you think they would price match and then still offer their sale?

[quote name='ZForce915']CC is having a save 10 bucks when you buy two dvd tv box sets deal. Do you think they would price match and then still offer their sale?[/quote]

im going to try that tomorrow

Sweet, I'm going to get Airplane, Ferris Bueler's Day Off, and Dumb & Dumber or The Family Man for $20 at BB; and Saving Private Ryan SE and The Rundown from CC for $20. Thanks OP.

Thank you for posting the list. I was out last night and now just catching up on the weekly ads. Nothing bad but after this last week's spending I'm on a retirement for a week from spending money. :lol:

(And yes folks, that officially includes ordering TNA Turning Point, which I enjoyed immensively)

I got Love and Basketball, The Usual Suspects and Ferris Beuller's Day off from Best Buy.

The Family Guy S2 from Target might be on my list to pick up this week. It just sucks because I have bought a ton of DVDs lately.

i went to CC to price match Family Guy V2 and In Living Color Season2 from the target paper. i was thinking they might pricematch and give me 10dollars off.

First i went to pick both of the dvds and bring it to the cashier with the ad. then she said its only on tuesday from 8am-10am. it says it on the next page. so i left and went to target since CC is near target. i bought FG for 22.99 and i bring it over to CC to show it to that biatch. The 2hr thing is only for discounts for the seniors, some special crap and its nothing to do with the sale of the DVDs.

later she went to talk to the manager. the manager only gives pricematch or the 10dollar savings. he said its one or the other. so i just bought FG DVD.

Thats odd trunks, I'm going tomorrow to PM Family Guy Vol 2. Hope they don't try to pull the same bs on me. Never had any problems PMing at CC before though.

Here's what I picked up from the 3 for $20 and 2 for $20 deals at BB and CC.

BB: $20 + tax
Ferris Bueller's Day Off(Last one they had)
Dumb and Dumber
Airplane

CC: $20 + tax
The Rundown(Widescreen)
Saving Private Ryan D-Day 60th Anniversary Commemorative Edition(last one they had)

My girlfriend picked up Sex and the City Season 1 at Target last night.
The quality of the picture is...terrible, to say the least. It was like watching an old, worn-down VHS. I'm not sure if they're all like that, or if she got a junk copy, but it was tough to deal with.
Nephets, I know you're a big SatC fan...what gives?

Nice... I just got Volume 1 of Family Guy, and its going to take me at least a month to finish it, so I think I'll pass on Volume 2 for now... The Friends deal looks pretty good, though. I might pick that up.

[quote name='Magician']Nice... I just got Volume 1 of Family Guy, and its going to take me at least a month to finish it, so I think I'll pass on Volume 2 for now... The Friends deal looks pretty good, though. I might pick that up.[/quote]

I would pick up the second Family Guy set if I were you. I've never seen it even close to that price...it makes me wish I didn't already have it.

[quote name='defiance_17'][quote name='Magician']Nice... I just got Volume 1 of Family Guy, and its going to take me at least a month to finish it, so I think I'll pass on Volume 2 for now... The Friends deal looks pretty good, though. I might pick that up.[/quote]

I would pick up the second Family Guy set if I were you. I've never seen it even close to that price...it makes me wish I didn't already have it.[/quote]
I second that you should pick up Vol 2 this week. My buddy gave me Vol 1 last year for Christmas (he paid retail too! :shock:) and I've been waiting all year for a good price on Vol 2.

Just thought I would let you know that the Mr. Deeds/50 First Dates combo pack on sale at CC is available in Widescreen (the OP said its Pan and Scam only).

And yes.. the Unrated "Eurotrip" is on sale along with the (cough) Rated one.

[quote name='defiance_17'][quote name='Magician']Nice... I just got Volume 1 of Family Guy, and its going to take me at least a month to finish it, so I think I'll pass on Volume 2 for now... The Friends deal looks pretty good, though. I might pick that up.[/quote]

I would pick up the second Family Guy set if I were you. I've never seen it even close to that price...it makes me wish I didn't already have it.[/quote]

Hell, I bought it... but my wife and I have been watchung 2 or 3 eps of Vol 1 since I bought it on BF... great show, a couple near the end of season 2 had me laughing out loud yesterday...

For 22.99, couldnt beat it... it would have been more at 20% off during a DDD sale

Was peeved about the In Living Color being so cheap... already had it and it was sold out there

I picked up the Family Guy Vol. 2, although I didn't see the deal on CAG, but now thanks to the OP I get to pick up more DVD at BB (it's a good thing yet sucha money drainer). I hope I can pick up the 3 for $20 and maybe the 2 for $20 at CC. Damn a lot of DVD deals .. so little money. The Chapelle Season 1 looks nice as well, but it there was none left at the Target I went to =[.

[quote name='demomanTNA']Just thought I would let you know that the Mr. Deeds/50 First Dates combo pack on sale at CC is available in Widescreen (the OP said its Pan and Scam only).

And yes.. the Unrated "Eurotrip" is on sale along with the (cough) Rated one.[/quote]

I pricematched BB to CC on the 2 for one, because one of my BBs still had the Widescreen Unrated Eurotrip with the exclusive bonus disc. I like to collect those things, even if I don't like the movie (I'm not saying I don't like the movie, I haven't seen it yet).

"Eurotrip" looks like another "Animal House" ripoff to me, but then again, "Animal House" is not my type of movie either. Oh well, each their own, right? :)

bread's done
Back