Best Buy

PS2

DragonBall Z Budokai 2 - $19.99
MoH Rising Sun - $19.99
Syphon Filter - $49.99
Shrek 2 - $39.99
Afterglow Controller - $19.99*
S-Video System Selector - $19.99*
*Save $10 instantly when you buy both of these.

GCN

Zelda Four Swords - $49.99

GBA

Donkey Kong, Mario Bros - $17.99 each
Duel Masters, Spyro Orange, Crash Purple - $26.99 each

PC

Thief - $34.99
Call of Duty - $39.99
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - $24.99 (free Chamber of Secrets Game instantly)
Camelot, Alice, 007 Nightfire, Sim City 3000 Unlimited - $4.99 each
Need 4 Speed Underground, C & C Generals, Sims Deluxe Edition, Sims Superstar - $19.99 each
Lords of the Realm III, StarCraft Battle Chest - $14.99 each
Max Payne 2 - $19.99

DvDs

Just Shoot Me! Seasons 1 & 2 (together), Who's the Boss? Season 1, Playmakers - $32.99 each
Taboo Season 1, Tour of Duty Season 1, A Team Season 1 - $39.99 each
Mash Season 6 - $29.99
Quantum Leap Season 1 - $43.99
SCTV Season 1 - $59.99
Robocop Trilogy - $29.99
City of God, Monster, Pitch Black, Scary Movie 3 - $19.99 each
Field of Dreams, Blood Drive - $15.99 each
Reality Bites, Merlin - $14.99 each
Along Came Polly with Bonus DVD - "hot price"
Mystic River - "hot price"
Mystic River 3 disc deluxe edition - $29.99

Circuit City

PS2

Save $5-$20 on all games!
Harry Potter and the P of A - $39.99 with free childs movie ticket
Smackdown Shut Your Mouth - $14.99
Fight Night 04 - $34.99
Shrek 2 - $29.99

GCN

Harry Potter and the P of A - $39.99
Zelda Four Swords - $49.99 with free $10 gift card
Sonic Mega Collection, Luigi's Mansion - $14.99 each

XBOX

Full Spectrum Warrior - $49.99 with free $10 gift card
Splinter Cell - $14.99
Halo - $19.99
LotR RotK - $29.99

GBA

Classic Edition GBASP system - $89.99 (in stores june 9th)
Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man - $14.99 each (with free Nintendo retro T-shirt while supplies last)

PC

DvDs

Mystic River - $15.99
Along Came Polly - "low price"
Field of Dreams - $19.99
Quantum Leap Season 1 - $34.99
Reality Bites - $12.99
Mash Season 6 - $29.99
Robocop Trilogy - $24.99
Merlin - $14.99
Just Shoot Me! Seasons 1 & 2 (together) - $29.99
A Team Season 1 - $34.99
Monty Python & the Holy Grail Special Edition - $29.99
Who's the Boss? Season 1 - $29.99
SCTV Volume 1 - $54.99
Playmakers - $29.99
School Daze, Beverly Hills Cop, Midnight Garden of Good and Evil, 61*, Peacemaker, Taps, Postcards, The Day of the Jackal, The Quick & the Dead (not the sharon stone one), Hamburger Hill, Gia, Mars Attacks!, Vision Quest, Body Double, And Justice For All, The Brothers McMullen - $5.99 each

Target

PS2

Red Dead Revlover, Shrek 2, Harry Potter & the P of A - $39.99 each

GCN

Zelda Four Swords - $49.99 with free full strategy guide
Harry Potter & the P of A, Shrek 2 - $39.99 each

XBOX

Riddick, Full Spectrum Warrior - $49.99 each (with free full strategy guide)
Shrek 2, Harry Potter & the P of A - $39.99 each

GBA

Donkey Kong, Excitebike, Mario Bros, Zelda - $19.99 each (free headphones when you buy 2 of these games)
GBA Videos: Dora, Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents!, All Grown Up - $19.99 each

PC

Shrek 2 - $24.99
Shrek 2 Activity Center - $16.88
Harry Potter & the P of A - $24.99
Rise of Nations T and P - $24.96
Sims Mega Deluxe - $34.88

DvDs

Along Came Polly - "low price" with free 12 pk of Dr Pepper
Mystic River - $15.99
Reality Bites - $12.99
Field of Dreams, City of God - $19.99 each
SCTV Volume 1 - $59.99
Playmakers - $29.99
Quantum Leap Season 1 - $39.99
Mash Season 6 - $29.99
Just Shoot Me! Season 1 & 2 (together) - $29.99
A Team Season 1 - $39.99
Chapelles Show - $17.99
Sex & the City Season 6 Part 1 - $34.99
In Living Color Season 1, Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 1 - $24.99 each
Family Guy Season 1 & 2 (together) - $34.99
Simpsons Season 1 - $19.99
Band of Brothers - $69.99
The Godfather Collection, Indiana Jones Collection - $49.99 each
Lord of the Rings Trilogy - $59.99
Pink Panther - $44.99
Sopranos Season 1 - $69.99
Out of Time, Ever After, Cruel Intentions, Knights Tale, Crouching Tiger, Reservoir Dogs, Quiet Man, Young Guns, Uptown Girls, Dances with Wolves, Van Wilder - 2 for $15
Braveheart, Sweet Home Alabama, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Black Hawk Down, Spiderman, Daddy Day Care, Count of Monte Cristo, Rookie, O Brother Where Art Thou?, Dirty Dancing, Office Space - 2 for $20

Toys R Us

PS2

Shrek 2 - $37.99
Syphon Filter, Fight Night 04, Van Helsing, Eye Toy Groove - $49.99 each
Red Dead Revolver - $39.99
THUG - $29.99
Transformers - $44.99 with free mini-guide
Harry Potter & the P of A - $39.99 with free childs movie ticket
Madden 05 - Reserve with a $5 deposit and get a $50 EA Sports Wireless Controller for only $10
Spider-Man 2 - Reserve with a $5 deposit and get a Spider-Man controller for $5

XBOX

System with Blowout & MX Unleashed - $159.97
RalliSport , Full Spectrum Warrior, Riddick, Thief - $49.99 each
Red Dead Revolver - $39.99
Rainbow Six 3 - $29.99

GCN

Zelda Four Swords - $49.99
Custom Robo - $39.99
Shrek 2 - $37.99
Sonic Mega Collection - $19.99
Intec Action Replay - $49.99
Memory Card 251 - $19.99
Starter Kit - $29.99

GBA

System with Crash Purple, Spyro Orange, Link Cable - $124.96
Mighty Beanz - $19.99
Duel Masters, Shrek 2, Harry Potter & the P of A, Sonic Advance 3 - $29.99 each
Mario vs Donkey Kong - $34.99
Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario Bros, Pac-Man - $19.99 each
Intec GBASP Ultimate Pak - $39.99
GBA Videos: Fairly Odd Parents!, Spongebob, Spongebob (a different one), Nickelodeon's Collection, Dora, Strawberry Shortcake - $19.99 each

I personally will be picking up:
Along Came Polly, probably at Target with the free 12 pack of Dr Pepper.
MoH Rising Sun at BB, $14.99 after the GGC.
Mystic River at CC for $15.99.
And maybe Playmakers pricematched at BB.

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']thanks for letting me plan ahead, trustcompany!!![/quote]

no problem...maybe cheapy will finally give me some credit this time around when he links this to the front page

Dam no deals on Riddick I guess I will wait because of all the $5 Best Buy games that I have not got to play.

GBA Mario Bros. for 14.99 at CC with a free t-shirt sounds pretty good to me, since BB is screwing us out of GGC qualification with a 17.99 pricetag...

No deals on the GCN 1019 memory card that supposedly comes out 6/8... I guess we'll see deals on that the following week?

along came polly with 12 pk dr. pepper is an interesting deal.

damn it, I feel oblige to collection the classic series, anyone else?!?

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='jeffreyjrose']thanks for letting me plan ahead, trustcompany!!![/quote]

no problem...maybe cheapy will finally give me some credit this time around when he links this to the front page[/quote]

will do.
PM me if I forget, please.

I think I will be picking up Sonic Mega Collection and Luigi's Mansion for GC @ CC and Chappelle's Show Season 1 @ Target. Thanx for the deals, trustcompany.

I'd get classic Zelda with the T-shirt - if that was part of the deal. Instead, it looks like I'll be getting Mystic River from Target for $15.99...

Hey, Trust, why aren't you pricematching Mystic River at BB as well? Just curious.

Thanks for the early heads up, though. I'll probably be pricematching Chapelle's for 17.99 at BB.

Thanks trust! You keep it real!

[quote name='fire17']Dam no deals on Riddick I guess I will wait because of all the $5 Best Buy games that I have not got to play.[/quote]

If you have a Fry's near you, they are selling Riddick for 35$. Same price for FSW if your interested. I'm going to pick up Riddick today :D

No BB deals for Xbox? :(

I'm tempted to pick up Full Spectrum Warrior at retail and Splinter Cell though. Halo's pretty cheap too.

Guys be warned...I saw the basic Mystic River release last night and it's really barebones. Like...we're talking...foreign subtitles and that's it. The 3 disc set has all the features. So if you're interested at all in features...do NOT get the 16 dollar Mystic River.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']do u kno what the retro tshirts like? And are all the classic games on sale not just the three u mentioned?[/quote]

they show a shirt in the add...but i cant make it out that well

im pretty sure its orange (it looks kinda pink)....shortsleeve....and it says Mario Bros. Plumbing...im sure theres probably a pic online somewhere

So...is it just Mario Bros. or is it Super Mario Bros.?

If it's just Mario Bros. I'm not interested. I bought it 4 times already on the Super Mario Advance carts.

it has "mario bros" written in a rainbow shape, over top of a faucet...underneath the faucet, it says "plumbing"....to the right and left of the faucet, it says something, but its super tiny in the ad

trustcompany did u mean the new SUPER mario bros? same q as WSB... BTW the New gba sp classic kicks major ass!!! Buy it and be amazed by the look they used when its a closed clamshell. For all of u who said, "o they just slapped a lame sticker on a platinum", you just got pwned by nintendo :)

[quote name='webcamjenna']Thanks trust! You keep it real!

[quote name='fire17']Dam no deals on Riddick I guess I will wait because of all the $5 Best Buy games that I have not got to play.[/quote]

If you have a Fry's near you, they are selling Riddick for 35$. Same price for FSW if your interested. I'm going to pick up Riddick today :D[/quote]

Target gives a free full stategy guide, so you could always sell that on eBay. I'm going to Fry's today!

[quote name='scdoanintendo']No free stuff with the new retro gba coming out?[/quote]well if you cant wait Gamestop already has the NES GBA SP and Wal-Mart already has games for $19.82

is it only 1 shirt, or a shirt that corresponds with the purchased game?

Thanks for heads up. A couple of deals here.

Frys will probably bust out with a good deal on Zelda: FSA but if they don't a 10 dollar gift card or free strategy guide will work. I wonder if the guide is a Nintendo Player's Guide or another brand?

If the T-Shirt is cool, 14.99 for one of the games and a shirt is a good deal, but I wanted Ice Climbers or Excitebike.

Anybody know anything about the EA controller.

TRU stores received a poster for the presell board advertising the free madden controller, so if you head to the store they should have a picture of it. It's a wireless EA Sports Intec brand controller. It looks really similar to the one offered last year, except its wireless. The retail is actually $39.99 for the controller(TRU's cost is $20). This is a link to the one given away last year.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...ef=sr_1_5/104-0214528-6336720?v=glance&s=toys

If the link doesn't work, just type this SKN into the box to check it out: 745990. Hope this helps those of you wondering.

thanks for the list! :)

even though 007: Nightfire (PC) is $4.99, is it still worth it if I already got and beat the Xbox version? I know the console versions have extra content (weapons, things, etc.), would anyone still buy it at that price? I read a review and it sucked, almost bought it at $9.99 long time ago.

[quote name='Squirms']Wow Who's The Boss. They are making DVD's out of everything.[/quote]

read my mind. Get Embrace the Vampire and thank me tomorrow.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']So...is it just Mario Bros. or is it Super Mario Bros.?

If it's just Mario Bros. I'm not interested. I bought it 4 times already on the Super Mario Advance carts.[/quote]

Are you asking which "classic" version is being released? It's Super Mario Bros.

[quote name='Richter'][quote name='scdoanintendo']No free stuff with the new retro gba coming out?[/quote]well if you cant wait Gamestop already has the NES GBA SP and Wal-Mart already has games for $19.82

is it only 1 shirt, or a shirt that corresponds with the purchased game?[/quote]

they only show one shirt, and it doesnt give any more details then what i stated...you can still get a heads up when the ads come out in your local paper this weekend

Does anyone know how many retro gameboy advances nintendo is making? I know it's limited edition, but is it xbox halo 200,000 limited edition or kasumi xbox 1,000 limited edtion,?

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='Squirms']Wow Who's The Boss. They are making DVD's out of everything.[/quote]

read my mind. Get Embrace the Vampire and thank me tomorrow.[/quote]

I agree. That's a great mediocre movie.

bread's done
Back