BB Coupon : 10% off priced video games,music,movies,Mp3 accessories until 11/12/07

[quote name='LinkinPrime']aw fuck...I could have used this when I picked up The Simpsons game this morning...[/quote]

LinkinPrime,

Simpsons any good? I'll get it just for the fact Futurama is so expensive now, but is it any fun?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']aw fuck...I could have used this when I picked up The Simpsons game this morning...[/quote]

Darn, me too. That and TimeShift. Does BB post-purchase price adjust with a coupon? And as a RZ member, I never seem to get these things anymore either.

[quote name='splintercell']Darn, me too. That and TimeShift. Does BB post-purchase price adjust with a coupon? And as a RZ member, I never seem to get these things anymore either.[/quote]

just use coupon to buy a new one then return it with the old receipt

I just bought freaking time shift and simpsons today.

FIGURES.

Ill take em back say they dont work and just reuse the coupon lmao.

And to answer the question.

SIMPSONS IS AWESOME.

TIMESHIFT IS AMAZING :)

[quote name='hiamiyumi']just use coupon to buy a new one then return it with the old receipt[/quote]

Sure, but it would be easier for both me and them to just adjust the price and essentially price match their own coupon. I know my TRU has done things like that for me without having to return the items.

Damn, I need one that goes thru 11-20 so I can get $5 off of Mario Galaxy. I hope they release another soon that is extended a bit.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']just use coupon to buy a new one then return it with the old receipt[/quote]

Unfortunately I can't or I would have. I used $30 reward zone certs for it and I won't get them back if I return it.

[quote name='newtype06']Will this coupon work on iPods?[/QUOTE]
"All regularly priced music, movie, video game and MP3 accessories."

So... No.

Also, no bestbuy coupons have every worked (to my knowledge) with iPods, there is always a exclusion in the fine print.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Too bad this can't be used with the current guitar hero 3 promotion at Bestbuy, as that would be awesome.[/quote]

why not?

Has anyone had any luck using BB coupons on high-def? I just bought the Spider-Man Blu-ray trilogy...part of me wants to take this in, and when they point out it does not include new release DVDs, say "it isn't a DVD, it's a Blu-ray disc!"

[quote name='(psp)snake']why not?[/quote]
It says right on the coupon that it can't be combined with any other coupon or offer. I guess best case is that it would be YMMV, but I don't have one close enough to bother for a YMMV deal.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Too bad this can't be used with the current guitar hero 3 promotion at Bestbuy, as that would be awesome.[/quote]

Is the free faceplate that you are referring to?

[quote name='goengland']Is the free faceplate that you are referring to?[/quote]

im gonna presume that too. eh if u dont want the promotion i think u can just ask not to have it and take the 10% instead

The promotion I am referring to is the get $10 off when you buy Guitar Hero III and any accessory $29.99 and up. I don't have any interest in the faceplate.

just wondering if theres a bestbuy employee. how much is rock band for u?

i no their discount is at cost which pwns. so is rock band like $60 or something. i work at sears and its 10% but sears has nothing in stock other than a few tvs

Can you use this coupon more than once after they scanned your Reward Zone card the first time? I used it today to get Time Shift but I want to use it next week for Silent Hill.

[quote name='demented1']Can you use this coupon more than once after they scanned your Reward Zone card the first time? I used it today to get Time Shift but I want to use it next week for Silent Hill.[/quote]

My guess would be yes, but if they refuse, just return TimeShift and buy the two games together in a week.

GOT DANG~! Same thing happen to me. In fact, I was about to get Manhunt 2, BWii, and Zack & Wiki along with it until I thought about another coupon. The Simpsons Game had a Best Buy exclusive bonus "Medal of Homer" poster, so I had to get it.

I'll go back to see if I can rebuy it using this new coupon.

By the way, I'm a RZ member; why didn't I get this?

// Roth

[quote name='Roth']GOT DANG~! Same thing happen to me. In fact, I was about to get Manhunt 2, BWii, and Zack & Wiki along with it until I thought about another coupon. The Simpsons Game had a Best Buy exclusive bonus "Medal of Homer" poster, so I had to get it.

I'll go back to see if I can rebuy it using this new coupon.

By the way, I'm a RZ member; why didn't I get this?

// Roth[/quote]

You usually get them when you get your rz certificates, either by mail or by e-mail. My brother gets them by regular mail w/ 2 other coupons (envelope is smaller that envelope with cert) but I have never received them that way. I have to wait until I get a cert.

The one i have now expires on 11/05/07. I'm waiting for Front mission 1st (ds) to actually be in store so I can use it.

[quote name='SuperFox']Has anyone had any luck using BB coupons on high-def? I just bought the Spider-Man Blu-ray trilogy...part of me wants to take this in, and when they point out it does not include new release DVDs, say "it isn't a DVD, it's a Blu-ray disc!"[/quote]

I'm wondering this myself. This coupon plus my $5 certificate would make it only about $2 more epxensive after tax than waiting for it on DD's next 20% off sale.

They have these coupons all the time on media and they always say that it doesn't work on new releases, but I've never gotten any trouble over using it on new releases.

[quote name='jling84']They have these coupons all the time on media and they always say that it doesn't work on new releases, but I've never gotten any trouble over using it on new releases.[/quote]

Same here, but I'm just curious if anyone got it to work with Blu-Ray or HD-DVD movies.

since gamecrazy never got my disgaea in im tempted to return the one i got from best buy and rebuy it and save 4 bucks. BUT THEN AGAIN its too much trouble : )

that and i will spend around 3 bucks in gas doing it

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Unfortunately I can't or I would have. I used $30 reward zone certs for it and I won't get them back if I return it.[/QUOTE]

Did you use the summer of entertainment certificates for that because I'm pretty sure they credit your account with RZ points if you return something because I just returned a Transformers DVD, after buying the transforming one at Target, and the CSR told me if I wanted to exchange it, I guess to get around waiting the 2 months or so to get a cert, or just return it and get points back

On the bottom of the receipt, it does say that RZ points will be credited to your account so I just wanted to make sure if you knew or not.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']

SIMPSONS IS AWESOME.

TIMESHIFT IS AMAZING :)[/quote]

Really? Because I had low hopes for both of those titles.

I actually just used this on the Guitar Hero III bundle and it wouldn't work and came up as invalid. Some lady came over and eventually came to the conclusion that since I used reward zone certs that it won't work. That doesn't sound right to me but maybe it could be that I got the free sex pistols faceplate even though they didn't say anything about that.

I'm not sure if the coupon wouldn't work with either the certs or the free faceplate deal but I realized later that it said the coupon must be scanned before item, something of course the cashier didn't do. If I find out that there would be nothing wrong with using the coupon with the certs and free faceplate I will be going back tomorrow to get my $10.

So remember it says on the bottom that the coupon must scan first if anyone has a problem.

[quote name='sephiroth1215']I actually just used this on the Guitar Hero III bundle and it wouldn't work and came up as invalid. Some lady came over and eventually came to the conclusion that since I used reward zone certs that it won't work. That doesn't sound right to me but maybe it could be that I got the free sex pistols faceplate even though they didn't say anything about that.

I'm not sure if the coupon wouldn't work with either the certs or the free faceplate deal but I realized later that it said the coupon must be scanned before item, something of course the cashier didn't do. If I find out that there would be nothing wrong with using the coupon with the certs and free faceplate I will be going back tomorrow to get my $10.

So remember it says on the bottom that the coupon must scan first if anyone has a problem.[/quote]

I used this coupon with a RZ certificate and it worked. I found out the scanning process because it was the cashier's first day on the job and he kept screwing everything up. The coupons have to be entered before totalling (and if they don't scan, you have to enter the entire UPC code) and any RZ certificates have to be scanned/entered after totalling. Oh, and your RZ card has to be scanned before totalling, too. The new guy was getting really pissed off, but that's another story...

Anyway, I've always been able to use these kinds of coupons with certificates, with no problem whatsoever.

Can this work on top of a price match? Gears of War is $40 at Circuit City and I'd like to use this to save some more.

[quote name='hhhdx4']Im a memember, how do I get the coupon?[/quote]

Can't you just use the coupon the OP posted? Or does everyone with a RZ card need to print their own coupon?

I tried to buy Hellgate London with the 10% video games, music, etc. coupon - this is what happened...

I get to the register and the cashier tells me I can't use the coupon. I ask why, and she somehow tells me that Hellgate London isn't a "video game" but a piece of software. I tell her that I get and use these types of RZ coupons all the time for PC games. She fiddles with the register some more and again tells me I can't use the coupon.

I ask for a manager...

The manager comes over and I repeat the story. She looks up and me and gives me the same bullshit about how a PC game (that says GAMES FOR WINDOWS right on the top) is, in fact, not a game - but a piece of software. I then said, "So you are willing to loose a $45 sale ($49.99 - 10%) because you won't honor a coupon from your own website? She handed it back to me and said "yes".

I walk out (no game in hand) and call Best Buy corporate...

I explain the situation to the customer complaint representative and she puts me on hold. She came back and told me they have no idea why the store would tell me something like that. For my trouble they are sending me a gift card for $10.

In the end I guess I benefit with the gift card. Still, it's a huge pain in the ass to drive to a store and get handed bullshit like that. They seriously need to get their heads out of their ass there. Technically every game that runs on any game system is a fucking "piece of software"...

bread's done
Back