BB Deals 3/1-3/7

Guidrage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This is what I remembered from what I saw.
Xbox 360:
Halo Wars - $59.99
Halo Wars LTD - $79.99
MLB 2k9 - $59.99
Buy a Xbox360 or Live Product and get 2 free tickets to the Watchmen.

PS3:
Brothers in Arms - $29.99
Bioshock - $29.99
Metal Gear Solid - $49.99

PC:
Empires - $49.99 (Comes with free U.S.S. Constitution ship)
Warhammer Online - $29.99

Wii was not featured in the ad.

Movie Deals:
Free ticket for the Watchmen with select movies (Matrix Series, Constantine, and more...)

Sorry its not much but I only had about 5min.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any live product ? Does that mean 1600 point cards as well. 2 movie tickets around here (CA) cose the same as a 1600 point card, that would be an awesome deal.

Sorry guys i am dying to know too since i would love 2 tickets. But i don't even know what they mean. If i can get a chance i will look again tomorrow.

[quote name='the_punisher']Any chance Akira is on that movie list ;)?[/QUOTE]

Akira is in stores now, if you can find a copy. Its listed as $34.99 on the case but it's $29.99 this week. I just hit up 2 diff BB's to find a copy just now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000341911

Amazon already has a similar deal posted...the odds are they will be the same movies offered by best buy.

Amazon lists the movies as 300, matrix revolutions, matrix reloaded, troy, matrix, Constantine, and, wait for it....

wait for it....

wait for it....

CATWOMAN

Also I also believe the watchman digital comic DVD that comes out next week also has a movie ticket as well

[quote name='K_G']http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000341911

Amazon already has a similar deal posted...the odds are they will be the same movies offered by best buy.

Amazon lists the movies as 300, matrix revolutions, matrix reloaded, troy, matrix, Constantine, and, wait for it....

wait for it....

wait for it....

CATWOMAN

Also I also believe the watchman digital comic DVD that comes out next week also has a movie ticket as well[/quote]

After re-reviewing the ad it might be the same since the add featured Matrix (all 3) and Constantine.

Also for the Xbox Live deal it doesn't say on specifics but from reading other information its anything xbox live (yes 1600 points aswell).

[quote name='dealighted']Its only 29.99 this week? wow thats really not too shabby. This is a good deal guys[/quote]
It's $29.99 and it's fucking amazing.

The audio quality on the Japanese DD track is just ridiculous.

the watchmen movie cash with select movies isn't exclusive to anywhere most stores will be getting thse 7 titles.

[quote name='stoned99']Any live product ? Does that mean 1600 point cards as well. 2 movie tickets around here (CA) cose the same as a 1600 point card, that would be an awesome deal.[/QUOTE]

go with 1MO

So, to make sure I understand this, when I go to pick up my Halo Wars LE I should make sure I'm also getting 2 free Watchmen tickets?

Something's gotta give here... if you buy an Xbox Live product (presuming 1600 point card or 1 month card) you get TWO tickets to Watchmen? Like someone else said, $20 for two tickets AND points is a great deal considering the price of movie tickets (as well as IMAX tickets, which I'm hoping these would work for). Oh well guess we're going to have to wait until Sunday and see what comes of it. Now I wish I hadn't spent my reward zone coupons.

bread's done
Back