BB Email: Save $10 TODAY at your local Best Buy store

Buckeye23

CAGiversary!
I got an email for a code for $10 off my next purchase, expires 11/18. Posted in the other thread and decided to make a new one as this.

Email titled: Save $10 TODAY at your local Best Buy store.

$10 SAVINGS CODE OFFER: *CODE MUST BE REDEEMED BY 11/18/17. Present this Code to the cashier at the time of purchase and the available balance will be applied toward your purchase. To redeem at BestBuy.com® enter the 16-digit code and PIN located above at checkout. Redeemable in any U.S. Best Buy® retail location or online at BestBuy.com® where available for merchandise or services. Excludes Thermador, Viking, JennAir, Miele, DCS and Dacor products in Pacific Sales/Pacific Kitchen & Home locations. Code carries no service or administrative fees. Not redeemable for cash except where applicable by law. Lost, stolen or damaged Codes cannot be replaced. Not a credit or a debit card. Not valid as a payment on Best Buy® credit card. Not reloadable. Cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or other savings code. Call 1-888-716-7994 with questions. All terms enforced except where prohibited by law.

Gonna use this and GCU to get Everybody's Golf PS4 for $21.99 :)

Inigo-Montoya-from-The-Princess-Bride-_5eb38f6e2f66bcfb3c178e52e0882339.jpg
"Keep using that word". Brb used it once.

Entitlement - "belief that one is deserving of or entitled to certain privileges".

Okay cool, so everybody who is bitching and saying they spent thousands of dollars are here why exactly? Surely it's not cuz they think they DESERVE it.

"Keep using that word". Brb used it once.

Entitlement - "belief that one is deserving of or entitled to certain privileges".

Okay cool, so everybody who is bitching and saying they spent thousands of dollars are here why exactly? Surely it's not cuz they think they DESERVE it.
NOBODY here is entitled to it. No matter how much they spend. You came up in here with sand in your b-hole and decided to be a dick. They have just as much right to post in this thread as you are to display your idiocy.

NOBODY here is entitled to it. No matter how much they spend. You came up in here with sand in your b-hole and decided to be a dick. They have just as much right to post in this thread as you are to display your idiocy.
Yes...but that doesn't mean that they aren't entitled. Like.. Come on dude.

Got a $20 off any item coupon, maybe its because of the 6 4K HDTV we brought for a work give away contest.

I'll use it to get a free copy of Gears of War 4 when I pick up the Xbox one X Tuesday

I don’t know what all this entitlement talk is about but I want to know where the hell is my mystery reward and $10 coupon that I earned?

lol so much drama. I for one do NOT spend thousands a year at BB and I've never gotten any of these free cash emails. Would be nice.. I certainly don't feel entitled though just disappointed and a bit confused why BB are so random with stuff like this. You would think they'd want to maximize their consumer reach with this stuff but all they ever send me are spammy emails loaded with emojis.

Having had my X1 Scorpio pre-ordered with them since mid-August it's very annoying getting emails with the subject line "your NEW Xbox is ready! Get it today!" only to open the email and see them trying to hock as many 1S's before the X hits. BB marketing is certainly head-scratching that's for sure.

I got both this email and the mystery coupon. Unfortunately, I have nothing I want until Black Friday. I guess my best bet is to get Nintendo Eshop credit.

I keep meaning to open a 2nd RZ account and not buying anything on it for the sole purpose of getting these types of emails. As it stands now I haven't gotten these types of emails in at least 7 years despite being opted in to marketing.  Must have to do with the $3500+ I spend there each year.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back