BB - Free Copy of NHL 2K8 when you buy NBA 2K8

Since, the PS2 version is backordered..... I wonder if you can select the PS2 version of NBA for delivery and then the 360 version of NHL for pick-up. Then go pick it up at the store and cancel NBA 2k8..... hmmmm

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Man NHL 2k8 must suck[/quote]
It really, really does. Take 2K7, but make it 50 times worse. 2K7 was awesome, this one is just horrible.

Still though, it's worth it because it IS a free game; you can always sell it off somewhere because NBA 2K8 is the best basketball game out there for fans of pure simulation. It plays the best out of any basketball game out there to date.

[quote name='dg7md']It really, really does. Take 2K7, but make it 50 times worse. 2K7 was awesome, this one is just horrible.

Still though, it's worth it because it IS a free game; you can always sell it off somewhere because NBA 2K8 is the best basketball game out there for fans of pure simulation. It plays the best out of any basketball game out there to date.[/QUOTE]

I agree and that is what i am doing with nhl 2k8

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Man NHL 2k8 must suck[/QUOTE]

It does. CAGHL was gonna go up asap and they decided to cut the frame rate in HALF for online play, and they have done little to nothing to stop most cheese goals. The special shots are the only worth while thing in this.

bread's done
Back