BB @Gamer July/Aug Coupons - $10 KoA:R, $10 Tera, $20 SFvT, $5 off $10-$20 PO

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
logo-gamer-top.gif

July/August coupons are active 7/15/12 - 9/1/12 - (This is 1 of 2 editions of the mag where they run for 2 months) The cover features Medal of Honor Warfighter

***This month you can save up to $185 with the following coupons!***

[quote name='SeanTM22']

$20 off NEW Street Fighter Vs. Tekken ($20 after Coupon) Link

$25 off Tiger Woods 13 ($35 after Coupon) Link

$50 off Turtle beach PX3 Headset ($100 after Coupon) Link

$15 off Skylanders Starter Kit ($55 after Coupon) Link

$30 off NEW Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning ($10 after coupon) (Works on PC version too) Link

$30 off TERA for PC ($10 after Coupon) Link

$10 off Fable 3 Pre-Owned ($10 after Coupon OR $8 if Unlocked) Link

$5 off any Pre-Owned Game $9.99 to $19.99 (Unlocked Members Take an additional 10% off) Link

[/Quote]

Coupons can only be used in-store and as always coupons DO stack with sale prices

__

If you havent signed up for Gamers Club Unlocked yet, what are you waiting for?

What is @Gamer?

@Gamer is the official Games Magazine of Best Buy features some awesome exclusive benefits. A 1 year subscription to this magazine is included with Best Buy's Gamers Club [UNLOCKED]
Learn more here at the @Gamer Mag website

What are the differences between Gamers Club Free and Gamer Club UNLOCKED?

There are two versions of the Gamers Club, one is the FREE version, and the other is the UNLOCKED version (both require you to be a base Reward Zone member before signing up).
You can sign up for the base Reward Zone account and the free version of the Gamers Club instore OR online. Signing up for Gamers Club UNLOCKED must be done in-store.
This chart lays out the differences between the Free version and the UNLOCKED version of the Gamers Club
GQ2aB.png

Click here for the Reward Zone Gamers Club page. Here you can sign up for the Base Reward Zone account and Gamers Club Free

___ Quick Info ___

• Sign up for @Gamer/UNLOCKED in any Best Buy Store for $14.99 a year! (10 Mags total for the year, Single Magazines will run you $5)

• July magazines will be going going on sale Sunday (7/15). So if you want to increase your chances of getting the next Magazine on time, sign up sign up for GCU the day they become available.
(if some stores have the Magazines out earlier, they should let you purchase it)

• YES, the CURRENT copy of the Magazine IS FREE when you sign up for Unlocked! So MAKE SURE the associate scans the Magazine during the sign-up transaction!

• The Magazine is available for PHYSICAL and DIGITAL versions, so if you want physical copies let them know because the computer selects DIGITAL by default

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vantheman']Will the $5 off coupon stack with the b2g1? Was thinking I could use that, the fable 3 one, and get something for free.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. Even if it did, it would probably tack it onto the free/lowest priced game.

[quote name='vantheman']Will the $5 off coupon stack with the b2g1? Was thinking I could use that, the fable 3 one, and get something for free.[/QUOTE]
No it won't. I tried using the coupon yesterday for the B2G1 and the register wouldn't allow it

[quote name='kayne2000']anybody know of anything good to use the 5 dollar off 9.99-19.99 used game coupon on???[/QUOTE]

If you can find it, the Tomb Raider collection on PS3 is only $9.99.

July/Aug coupons expire Saturday, it's not looking likely we'll see a surprise sale on Tiger Woods 13 or SFxT before then. :whistle2:(

Ah well... onto the September coupons and potential sales! :)

Got the new issue, its not posted here yet right?

30 off Prototype 2
30 off Battlefield 3
20 off mass Effect 3
20 off Lollipop Chainsaw
15 off Civ V GOTY, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Plat, Rage, Star Wars MAC Pack, Force Unleashed for MAC
15 off PRE OWENED Madden 12 or NCAA 12
10 off Any preowned game 30 and above
20 off Tritton Primer Headset

Hope lollipop hits a good price and would like to try Prototype 2 collectors with that coupon maybe...

Not sure if it was posted here, but there is a dedicated thread to the upcoming issue listing the deals you just posted though.

[quote name='kayne2000']anybody know of anything good to use the 5 dollar off 9.99-19.99 used game coupon on???[/QUOTE]

I used mine on Mass Effect 1 (14.99-5-1.49=$8.50)

Also, I would have bought The Orange Box (PS3) if I could have found it because it was a decent price at BB (and its kinda rare). Also $14.99 before coupon and discount.

[quote name='Vulgarism']If you can find it, the Tomb Raider collection on PS3 is only $9.99.[/QUOTE]
Oh this is a good one. Thanks for the suggestion.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Got the new issue, its not posted here yet right?

30 off Prototype 2
30 off Battlefield 3
20 off mass Effect 3
20 off Lollipop Chainsaw
15 off Civ V GOTY, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Plat, Rage, Star Wars MAC Pack, Force Unleashed for MAC

Hope lollipop hits a good price and would like to try Prototype 2 collectors with that coupon maybe...[/QUOTE]
It was posted like a week or 2 ago

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Got the new issue, its not posted here yet right?

30 off Prototype 2
30 off Battlefield 3
20 off mass Effect 3
20 off Lollipop Chainsaw

Hope lollipop hits a good price and would like to try Prototype 2 collectors with that coupon maybe...[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327310

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Damn, was really hoping to score SFvT for $10....but there was no sale to stack the coupon with.[/QUOTE]

Look to see if your store has the special edition and try to get a manger override on that. The two stores I've been to in the past month both carried the LE at 34.99.

Is anyone here a digital subscriber? Did you get the September coupons emailed to you yet? And how do you access the September issue or coupons online?

Managed to use another two coupons during a trade-in, picking up ICO & Shadow Collection for $13 ($18 used with $5 off coupon) and saw one Tera PC CE just sitting there, figured "what the hell" and picked that up for $10. The only coupons I didn't use were the $10 off used Fable 3 and $20 off SFxT.

Good news, I got my copy of the magazine. Bad news, I failed to score KoA for the Xbox 360 this past two and a half week. Oh wells, looks like the coupon will be gone to waste.

Tomorrow is the last day to use these!

Welcome packet coupons expire as well if you signed up around March!

IDK what to get with the b2g1 39.99 or less NEW coupon. :cry:

[quote name='slowdive21']Tomorrow is the last day to use these!

IDK what to get with the b2g1 39.99 or less NEW coupon. :cry:[/QUOTE]

buy those sony msrp drop games like uncharted, jak n dexter, and etc..

[quote name='eLefAdEr']saw one Tera PC CE just sitting there, figured "what the hell" and picked that up for $10.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Finally got to use the coupon for Tera on the CE after manager override. $10 out of the door. Not too shabby.

[quote name='slowdive21']Tomorrow is the last day to use these!

IDK what to get with the b2g1 39.99 or less NEW coupon. :cry:[/QUOTE]

same here though i dont know if mine expires tommorrow or next month heck i dont know where the coupon even is lol....i moved and it got put into a box of papers because that was a smart thing to do.

I was hoping to get SFxT for 10, but it looks like my store has it priced at 34.99 so you can get it for 15 if you haven't used it yet.

[quote name='TheCro']I was hoping to get SFxT for 10, but it looks like my store has it priced at 34.99 so you can get it for 15 if you haven't used it yet.[/QUOTE]

For $15, I'll bite. I'll have to stop by my local BB after work today and see if it's priced down to $34.99. Thanks for the info TheCro!

Eh, came by bestbuy to see if I can find a used game to use the $5 coupon but didn't see anything. Luckily there was lady near by trying to buy a new copy of NBA JAM, and I saw a complete used copy of the game for $17.99, so I let her have the coupon. Glad my coupon didn't go to waste haha

Any digital subscriber here get their September coupons? Did you receive them in email or by going to myrewardzone.com. I checked both and can't find anything.

Would the welcome B2G1 coupon work with black Friday sale? My coupons are good until the end of this yr. Thanks for any replies

[quote name='ice_man_fb']Would the welcome B2G1 coupon work with black Friday sale? My coupons are good until the end of this yr. Thanks for any replies[/QUOTE]yes

bread's done
Back