BB Gamers Club Unlocked Welcome Coupon

mlounsbury

CAGiversary!
Hey all,

Was hoping someone out there might be able to provide a little direction on this. I signed up for BB Gamers Club Unlocked on 10/28 so I could get the AC3 $20 in RZ certificates. When I did the sign up, there was no one around the games area in my BB, so I took the Gamers Club Unlocked signup paper and the AC3 preorder up to the front registers. The person at the register didn't seem to have any idea about Gamers Club Unlocked or anything, and I didn't get a welcome kit or a @Gamer magazine. I figured they would just come in the mail or via e-mail. I was hoping to get the B2G1 coupon so I could use it to get a couple new games.

So after a whole month I finally got my first @Gamer in the mail, and it just has the usual coupons in it. So I sent an e-mail to Reward Zone customer service and they responded back saying they don't deal with that and I needed to contact the Gamers Club people an gave me an e-mail address and phone number for them. I sent an e-mail off and hadn't heard anything back, so I called them this morning. The person I spoke with said they just handle the @Gamer mag and I needed to talk to BB about it.

This afternoon I went down to the BB I signed up at, and asked about it. The first two people had no clue, so they asked someone who appeared to be a manager to assist me. I explained the situation to him, and his response was that since I signed up at the end of the month, they didn't want to send me a coupon I couldn't use because they have a date range on them. He then proceeded to pull out the new mag that has Dead Space 3 on it (the one I got in the mail) and flip to the coupons. When he got to them, I said that's exactly what I have in my mag, and there's no B2G1 in it. He seemed to have no clue about the coupon, and said there wasn't anything he could do for me.

So here I am wondering if this coupon exists and if so how in the hell can I get it, or am I screwed? It says it plainly on the page here that you get a B2G1 coupon and a 50% off a strategy guide, so it doesn't seem to me that this is a coupon in the magazine.

Does anyone know?

[quote name='mlounsbury']Hey all,

Was hoping someone out there might be able to provide a little direction on this. I signed up for BB Gamers Club Unlocked on 10/28 so I could get the AC3 $20 in RZ certificates. When I did the sign up, there was no one around the games area in my BB, so I took the Gamers Club Unlocked signup paper and the AC3 preorder up to the front registers. The person at the register didn't seem to have any idea about Gamers Club Unlocked or anything, and I didn't get a welcome kit or a @Gamer magazine. I figured they would just come in the mail or via e-mail. I was hoping to get the B2G1 coupon so I could use it to get a couple new games.

So after a whole month I finally got my first @Gamer in the mail, and it just has the usual coupons in it. So I sent an e-mail to Reward Zone customer service and they responded back saying they don't deal with that and I needed to contact the Gamers Club people an gave me an e-mail address and phone number for them. I sent an e-mail off and hadn't heard anything back, so I called them this morning. The person I spoke with said they just handle the @Gamer mag and I needed to talk to BB about it.

This afternoon I went down to the BB I signed up at, and asked about it. The first two people had no clue, so they asked someone who appeared to be a manager to assist me. I explained the situation to him, and his response was that since I signed up at the end of the month, they didn't want to send me a coupon I couldn't use because they have a date range on them. He then proceeded to pull out the new mag that has Dead Space 3 on it (the one I got in the mail) and flip to the coupons. When he got to them, I said that's exactly what I have in my mag, and there's no B2G1 in it. He seemed to have no clue about the coupon, and said there wasn't anything he could do for me.

So here I am wondering if this coupon exists and if so how in the hell can I get it, or am I screwed? It says it plainly on the page here that you get a B2G1 coupon and a 50% off a strategy guide, so it doesn't seem to me that this is a coupon in the magazine.

Does anyone know?[/QUOTE]

As some other people on CAG have said, Best Buy sends out the welcome packets in batches every few months. You'll just have to wait it out.

Thanks for all the help. I've checked my spam filters, but I'm not sure if they're sent out right away or after 6-8 weeks. I made a post on the BB forum, so we'll see what comes of it. I was hoping to have it to take advantage of the 10% off sale now, plus the 10% Gamer's Club Unlocked discount. I have a $30 RZ certificate burning a hole in my pocket right now. :lol:

bread's done
Back