BB has SFIV TE PS3 sticks online

Got mine in a bag.
Called and got no help. So I emailed customer service explaining that this is collector's item and that box was damaged due to putting the item in a plastic bag. The customer rep responded and said they'd issue me $30.00 credit.

Now I just get a call from best buy saying that they shipped the replacement item. I told lady that i just wanted credit for damaged box and not reorder but she says it's shipped. I asked her how many they have in stock and she says they have 23 in stock and 1 was allocated for me.

Very strange.

edit: Great!!! They charged me 11.50 shipping for repalcement order that I never asked for. Ugh

Don't bother.
It's been a nightmare. Trying to get credit back on extra shipping cost has been nothing but nightmare. I am still getting no help on phone and waiting for email replies.

I wasn't charged anything for replacement. it says reshipped on original invoice with new date and 0.00 as price for replacement.

The replacement unit cost shows 0.00 but shipping cost shows 11.60.

I received a replacement unit(which I never asked for) but the UPS hasn't come to collect the original unit for some reason.

Best Buy is terrible. My friend got one of these tournament sticks in a bag, and the box is crushed badly...they tried to save a buck, and they're going to pay for it with returns and credits. Everyone that got one in a bag, stick it to Best Buy...get a credit or return it; what an awful company...

I emailed em, and wasn't even offered a replacement, but they did give me 18.00 off the total, so essentially tax+shipping free... sigh.

[quote name='Zmonkay']I emailed em, and wasn't even offered a replacement, but they did give me 18.00 off the total, so essentially tax+shipping free... sigh.[/QUOTE]

I was promised 30 dollar credit initially. Then out of the blue they shipped a replacement unit without my knowledge and then charged me additional shipping cost for it. UGH

bread's done
Back