BB Hd-dvds $10.49 online maybe B&M

[quote name='Malik112099']The Contract is now $9.09[/QUOTE]

Has been this price all week. But thanks. Picked one up hours ago. :)

TY for this. Keep the deals coming!

I picked up the two Mummy movies... Tried to do in store pick up online but it listed them out of stock at my local BB.... I went there anyway and they had tons on the shelf, so I'm not too sure if you should rely on their website to tell if they're in stock.

[quote name='Sn0w13allz']TY for this. Keep the deals coming!

I picked up the two Mummy movies... Tried to do in store pick up online but it listed them out of stock at my local BB.... I went there anyway and they had tons on the shelf, so I'm not too sure if you should rely on their website to tell if they're in stock.[/quote]Normally, the BB website is right more than it's not, at least in my experience.

If it's greyed out for being available for in-store pickup, it means three things:
1) It's truly out of stock.
2) There's less than three copies on-hand. To make sure they're not stiffing a customer out of a copy, it automatically greys out the option when there's 1 or 2 left on-hand.
3) Someone at the BB store tried to fulfill an in-store pickup order and couldn't find it anywhere in the store. He marks the item as "No Pick", which means they're out of stock, regardless of inventory. That can't be fixed until the Ops Mgr fixes it and marks the items back in-stock.

Tonight I picked up Children of Men for $17.49 (it rang up for that price even though it had the $34.99 sticker on it) at my local BB (Best in the West /N. Las Vegas) and was gonna get either Shaun of the Dead or Knocked up too but came across the 10" Yamaha Subwoofer (perfect for my clearance priced YSP-800 i got a while back) for $60!!!! So I decided to only get Children and buy the subwoofer....love these deals!

What is this price raising trend? Its a low price for a few days... then all of a sudden they go up $4. Im waiting for amazon to do a decent sale soon...

all the movies that are now 14 are 13.98 on amazon new.

Alot of the shit just went back up. Heroes $79.99, Harry Potter $129.99, Star Trek $179.99, Ocean's Trilogy $69.99.

Best Buy doesn't want people to buy any more HD-DVDs?

Looks like all the $10.49 HD-DVDs are gone from the site. The rest of the HD-DVD's, they appear to be the "right" prices, being 30% off of their respective prices, not counting the higher-priced stuff like ST: TOS S1, Heroes, Matrix Collection, etc.

guess we got them just in time. While we're on topic of hd dvd can anyone tell me why my yamaha YSP-800 soundbar displays DTS and PCM as the audio format that's playing when i watch hd dvds through my 360 hd dvd drive? When i plug in my friends standalone Hd dvd player it displays DTS only and sounds much better.

dammit, i debated going back with a printout yesterday, and decided, meh they will still be there tomorrow... oh well. It isn't like all these discs are going to be going anywhere now that a large portion of the buyers have had a taste at $10 a disc. I foresee these going back to the ballpark of $10

HEY!!!!
They are back to $10.49 again on the website!!!!

I grabbed a bunch last night!
What a great find (so far - LOL)

Also, did anyone who went yesterday notice that the selection in the stores were over 3 times bigger than they were last week?
Last week they had less than 1 section and last night they had 3 and they were stocked (mostly with the more expensive titles).
Why were they not there when the "race" was still on? Would have sold more........

They are back on the website. I'm going to pick up The Contract, The Big Lebowski, 12 Monkeys, and Dune.

[quote name='rockytrh']not nearly as many as there was before[/QUOTE]

looks like the same amount and same movies as before

which ones are missing?

Another day, another set of price changes. It looks like all the 10.49 movies are gone, but they have some movies up for 9.99 now.

They had Lucky # Slevin, Derailed, Clerks 2, Pulse, Scary Movie 4, Wolf Creek, The Matador, Black Christmas, School for Scoundrels, Harsh Times and Feast.

[quote name='GohanX']Another day, another set of price changes. It looks like all the 10.49 movies are gone, but they have some movies up for 9.99 now.

They had Lucky # Slevin, Derailed, Clerks 2, Pulse, Scary Movie 4, Wolf Creek, The Matador, Black Christmas, School for Scoundrels, Harsh Times and Feast.[/QUOTE]
Well, looks like I'm going back to Best Buy before picking up Brawl tonight, thanks for the update!

Meh none of those $9.99 ones have in store pickup for any of the stores around me and I hate paying for shipping.

[quote name='twen']Meh none of those $9.99 ones have in store pickup for any of the stores around me and I hate paying for shipping.[/quote]Shipping at $2.99 per movie + tax on top of it kills it, if I have to them shipped.

Damn. Only if i checked earlier and was able to get a printout of the cheap titles befroe they took them off :headache:

Do they take previous printouts? I printed out the screen for Chronicles of Riddick yesterday before the price went up, will they still price match that?

Deep Discount also has these if you are worried about shipping costs and they are free shipping. they almost seem to keep a steady price with best buy.

[quote name='AndrewWiggin']Do they take previous printouts? I printed out the screen for Chronicles of Riddick yesterday before the price went up, will they still price match that?[/QUOTE]

It's worth a shot. I seriously doubt that the employee would likely look it up on the net to double check if you have a legit printout. They probably wouldn't do it only if you got someone who was a real asshole.

On another note, I was just about to order Slevin, but it's not in stock at my local store. Oh well, I'll wait for Deepdiscount to get them in.

It now appears some movies are out of stock online, such as Big Lebowski, Dune, etc, so they have jumped back to a higher price. Still less than retail, but more than Amazon.

bread's done
Back