BB Madden 13 Pre order code invalid!?!

mgorsi

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, I pre ordered madden back in July, and today i tried to download the andrew luck pre order deal, which i recived in july vai email.

Its only 16 characters, so it don;t work via xbox, TOday I got the game, and I tried to redeem it through the game menus, I still get the invalid error.

What should I do?? Also, I thought i was going to get Bill Walsh, and Jerry Rice codes, and haven't heard anything about that either!!

Any help will be appreciated!!

Contact BB support and ask for a new one. I will be tomorrow. I received my Jerry Rice code, but not the Bill Walsh, although I think they might be bundled. Haven't tried yet though. Just a guess as my Madden Pre order from GS was bundled in one code.

My Luck code shows up as invalid as well when I put it in through the Madden options screen. As far as the Jerry Rice/Bill Walsh code, that is bundled. The email only stated it's for Jerry Rice, but when I entered it, both were unlocked.

Why didn't I get an email about Jerry rice or bill Walsh?? They only sent me Andrew luck, which was invalid

Does it carry over to Madden 12 into 13 or what? Cause I still don't have him from the one redeemed before originally for 12, and the one I have now says invalid.

Well today I got an email from BB for jerry rice and bill Walsh, but no puck on andrew, and I don't have M12 anymore

bread's done
Back