BB Markdowns for week of Nov 2

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
Second Sight (CUB) 19.99 ( Others were last week )

Front Mission 4 14.99

Killswitch (PS2) 19.99

Need for Speed: Underground (All) 29.99

MX Unleashed (All) 19.99

[quote name='Yeahman']Need for Speed: Underground (All) 29.99[/quote]

What bullshit. The game's sequel is literally around the corner, and this game has achieved GH status about 5 times over. For God's sake EA, just make it $20.

Thanks for the weekly BB updates Yeahman. I already got Killswitch when it was $9.99 at EBgames.com but I've been considering FM4 for awhile.

i am guessing that need for speed: underground will have another price drop very soon because of the new nfs: underground 2.

[quote name='Scorch']29.99? BS. I'll pay 19. I won't pay 29. I think it'll retail 19 when NFSU 2 comes out.. maybe. Hopefully.[/quote]

24.99 with a GGC. :D

[quote name='Mishimaryu'][quote name='Scorch']29.99? BS. I'll pay 19. I won't pay 29. I think it'll retail 19 when NFSU 2 comes out.. maybe. Hopefully.[/quote]

24.99 with a GGC. :D[/quote]

Still $10 too much.

Second Sight is fantastic. The story takes a while to get going, and the voice acting is pretty awful, but by the end, it's *awesome*.

seppo

Second Sight is fantastic. The story takes a while to get going, and the voice acting is pretty awful, but by the end, it's *awesome*.

seppo

[quote name='trunks982']i think second sight is going to be on PC soon.[/quote]

End of November I believe.

Hmm, decent price for FM4, plus I get "Rewardzone points" for it...maybe I'll pick it up since my Target didn't have any. At least I don't have to use a GGC on it to get it for cheap :)

Front mission 4 is tempting, but I think I might wait and see if it gets clearanced somewhere. Same with second sight for cube, it has dropped so fast, maybe it will keep going.

[quote name='Edge']Hmm, decent price for FM4, plus I get "Rewardzone points" for it...maybe I'll pick it up since my Target didn't have any. At least I don't have to use a GGC on it to get it for cheap :)[/quote]

That's what I did and picked up two GBA games for the copy I brought back to TRU.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Thanks for the weekly BB updates Yeahman. I already got Killswitch when it was $9.99 at EBgames.com but I've been considering FM4 for awhile.[/quote]

Same here, got it at EBgames.com for $10. I already have FM4, too, got it for $26, about a month and a half ago. Otherwise, nothing interesting this week.

[quote name='Ledhed']What bullshit. The game's sequel is literally around the corner, and this game has achieved GH status about 5 times over. For God's sake EA, just make it $20.[/quote]

There's no reason for Need for Speed: Underground, not to be $19.99 by now!...

[quote name='SEGA128DC'][quote name='Ledhed']What bullshit. The game's sequel is literally around the corner, and this game has achieved GH status about 5 times over. For God's sake EA, just make it $20.[/quote]

There's no reason for Need for Speed: Underground, not to be $19.99 by now!...[/quote]

Hmm... maybe because its making money still?

It was worth the $20 I dropped on it 2 months ago, but $30 isn't that bad of a price.

from what i've heard, the text on FM4 is a pain in the ass to read unless you have a big tv. i still picked it up at the 14.99 price point.

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='SEGA128DC'][quote name='Ledhed']What bullshit. The game's sequel is literally around the corner, and this game has achieved GH status about 5 times over. For God's sake EA, just make it $20.[/quote]

There's no reason for Need for Speed: Underground, not to be $19.99 by now!...[/quote]

Hmm... maybe because its making money still?

It was worth the $20 I dropped on it 2 months ago, but $30 isn't that bad of a price.[/quote]

IMO, if your not into tuning up your cars and stuff, then the game gets old after like 4 races.

Front Mission 4 is a good deal. My local Target didn't have it in stock, so maybe I'll pick it up at Best Buy.

Thanks Yeahman!

Found Tiger Woods 04 for GC for 4.99 at BB today. Must have been a recent markdown because I've checked it a lot recently and it has always been 29.99 (until now).

bread's done
Back