BB Markdowns Week of Oct 18: October Clearance Official List. ( NOW COMPLETE )

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
Many of these are already posted but this is the complete list. I will finish it tonight, but I don't have time right now.

Some incredible prices. The problem is actually finding any of these left in store. I-Ninja (PS2), and Sphinx (XBOX) are $1.99. The question is are there any left anywhere? They probably sold long ago.

EDIT: PS2 and XBOX added

GCN:

Road Trip 9.99
Bomberman Jetters 4.99
Madden 2004 4.99
NBA Live 2004 4.99
NHL 2004 1.99
Top Gun 4.99
Spawn 1.99
Billy Hatcher 9.99
Crash Nitro Cart 9.99
Pitfall 4.99
Tony Hawk pro Skater 4.99
Kirby Air Ride 19.99
Poekmon Channel 4.99

GBA:

Pac-Man Collection 4.99
Prince of Persia 9.99
Splinter Cell: PT 9.99
Lord of the Rings 9.99
Harry potter Quiditch 9.99
James Bond 007 9.99 (page cut off on these)
Medal of Honor 4.99
Max Payne 1.99
Star Wars: Flight of the falcon 9.99
Sonic 2 9.99
Spongebob Battle 9.99
Tak and the Power of JUju 4.99
Somic Battle 9.99
Konami Arcade 4.99
Frogger's Journey 4.99
Crash Bandicoot 9.99
Crash Nitro Kart 9.99
Pokemon Pinball 9.99
Yoshi Island 9.99!!!
Kirby 9.99
Fire Emblem 9.99
Sword of Mana 9.99
E-Readers Pokemon Battle and SMB 3 1.99

PSone:

Driver 1 1.99
Driver 2 1.99
Activsion Classic 1.99
MLB, Gameday, Shootout 2004, all 1.99

PS2:

Smugglers Run/ To 9.99
I Ninja 1.99
NCAA Football 2004 4.99
.Hack part 4 9.99
World Soccer Win 9.99
Risk, Wheel of Fortune Jeopardy all 19.99
Kya 9.99
Transformers 19.99
Backyard Baseball 19.99
Mega Man X7 9.99
Onimusha 3 29.99
RE Outbreak 29.99
Destruction Derby 4.99
Monster 4 X 4: Masters of Metal 9.99
Wrath Unleashed 9.99
Everquest Online 9.99
Tak and the power of Juju 9.99
WWE Smackdown: Here comes the pain 19.99
Strar Trek: SU 1.99
ESPN NFL, NBA, College Hoops all 4.99
Tenchu 3 9.99
MTX: Mototrax 9.99
Pitfall 9.99
SOCOM 9.99
Primal 9.99
Fromula one 4.99
Downhill domination 9.99
My Street 9.99
World Tour Soccer 9.99
MLB 2004 9.99
Gameday 2004 9.99
NCAA Gamebreaker 2004 and NCAA Final Four 2004, both 1.99
Jampack Winter 2003 1.99
NBA Shootout 2004 1.99
World Tour Soccer 9.99 ( Different SKU. Details cut off )
Hitman Contract 29.99
Test Drive 9.99
Crazy Taxi 9.99
WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth 9.99

XBOX:

NCAA Football and NHL 2004 both 4.99
Mission Impossible 9.99
Magic the Gathering 9.99
Shadow op: Red 19.99
Demonstone 29.99
Spy Hunter 2 1.99
The Suffering 9.99
Toca Race Driver 9.99
Wrath Unleashed 9.99
WWE Raw 2 1.99
Sphinx 1.99
ESPN NFL, NBA, College Hoops all 4.99
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 9.99
MTX: Motortrax 9.99
Pitfall 9.99
EX disk 1.99
Backyard wrestling 9.99
Hitman Contracts 29.99
Whiplash 1.99
Dead or Alive Xt 9.99

That was a long one. Didn't have time to type it all earlier.

To be honest you can't get your hopes up. BB keeps thier games departments streamlined. You might find some stuff, but I tip my hat if you can find some of the 1.99 games.

Good luck finding what you can.

If someone comes across Kirby in the DFW area let me know. Thanks.

Till next week.

[quote name='madmab']So which tony hawk for the GCN are we talking here?

3, 4, or underground

TH 1 never came out for the GCN[/quote]

I would assume 3 or 4... If its THUG then its a damn good deal.

[quote name='Scorch']Guessed has checked two BB's in Nashville and surrounding areas.. nothing at one, one copy of Bomberman Jetters at another. Seems that employees are grabbing these up.[/quote]

I don't know for a fact that it was employees, that was just a guess, but I am upset that I checked all 3 local BBs, and did not get .hack 4. I have been waiting for that one for a while. If someone finds it, I could trade .hack 3 (sealed) or something else, PM me.

I found Bomberman Jetters (x2), MoH:Infiltrator, Splinter Cell:pT (x2, one for scorch), Sonic Advance 2, Driver 2. I am pretty sure I saw pacman at the second store, but I passed on that, Billy Hatcher (already have it), and Bond: EoN. One store had Advance Wars 2, but it rang up as $19.99 :(. Thanks for the post OP, at least I found a few.

[quote name='suko_32']What's .hack 4 called again? Was it .hack quarentine? I probably spelled it wrong didn't I?[/quote]

Yes it's Quarantine.

[quote name='suko_32']What's .hack 4 called again? Was it .hack quarentine? I probably spelled it wrong didn't I?[/quote]

Quarantine, you were close.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='Scorch']Guessed has checked two BB's in Nashville and surrounding areas.. nothing at one, one copy of Bomberman Jetters at another. Seems that employees are grabbing these up.[/quote]

I don't know for a fact that it was employees, that was just a guess, but I am upset that I checked all 3 local BBs, and did not get .hack 4. I have been waiting for that one for a while. If someone finds it, I could trade .hack 3 (sealed) or something else, PM me.

I found Bomberman Jetters (x2), MoH:Infiltrator, Splinter Cell:pT (x2, one for scorch), Sonic Advance 2, Driver 2. I am pretty sure I saw pacman at the second store, but I passed on that, Billy Hatcher (already have it), and Bond: EoN. One store had Advance Wars 2, but it rang up as $19.99 :(. Thanks for the post OP, at least I found a few.[/quote]

Do you want to sell your sealed copy of .hack part 3?

Hey I got a question. If I buy some games, each less than 19.99, and they total over 19.99, I can use the GGC's coupon right? Or do I have to purchase a game over 19.99?

[quote name='drone8888']I just snagged a bunch of these Admiral Ackbar, along with the Logitech Racing wheel for $15!![/quote]could you elaborate on the wheel? I saw a logitech wheel for ps2 at best buy today but I figured that's way too expensive to be clearanced out at $15. thanks.

The only games my Best Buy had were Billy Hatcher and Kirby's Air Ride, both of which aren't deals to me.

The only games my Best Buy had were Billy Hatcher and Kirby's Air Ride, both of which aren't deals to me.

[quote name='suko_32']Hey I got a question. If I buy some games, each less than 19.99, and they total over 19.99, I can use the GGC's coupon right? Or do I have to purchase a game over 19.99?[/quote]

It must be a single item $19.99 or more.

are the games marked at the price stated on page 1? Or are they pulling a Circuit City and leaving the games at the original price?

[quote name='VA']are the games marked at the price stated on page 1? Or are they pulling a Circuit City and leaving the games at the original price?[/quote]
Good question.

[quote name='"DrunkTigerWoods"'][quote name='VA']are the games marked at the price stated on page 1? Or are they pulling a Circuit City and leaving the games at the original price?[/quote]
Good question.[/quote

billy hatcher was marked 9.99 when i picked it up today after i ordered it for instore pick up and they said it wasnt in stock and then i went there and there were about 20 copies-

just go up to one of the ladies/dudes at the front counter and ask for a price check before purchasing...if they don't ring up correctly put them back on the shelf....that is what i always did at my CC's

Hmmm...wonder if any of the local BBs still have Transformers, Suffering, or Bomberman Jetters? Time to go and get 'em :)

I'll be checking the new GB location, I'll pick up any requests if they have them. In the meantime I'm looking for the 3 GC 2004 sports titles.

nicely organized list thanks to tekunorobby over at gaming-age forums, who got the deal from us originally:

GameCube
$1.99
NHL 2004
Spawn

$4.99
Bomberman Jetters
Madden 2004
NBA Live 2004
Pitfall
Pokemon Channel
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3
Top Gun

$9.99
Billy Hatcher
Crash Nitro Kart
Road Trip

$19.99
Kirby's Air Ride

GameBoy Advance:
$1.99
E-Reader: Pokemon Battle
E-Reader: SMB 3

$4.99
Max Payne
Frogger's Journey
Konami Arcade
Medal of Honor: Infiltrator
Pac-Man Collection
Tak and the Power of Juju

$9.99
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Nitro Kart
Fire Emblem
Harry Potter: Quidditch
James Bond 007
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
Lord of the Rings
Pokemon Pinball
Prince of Persia
Sonic Advance 2
Sonic Battle
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom
Star Wars: Flight of the Falcon
Sword of Mana
Yoshi’s Island

Playstation:
$1.90
MLB, Gameday, Shootout 2004, etc.

$1.99
Activsion Classic
Driver 1
Driver 2

Playstation 2:
$1.99
I-Ninja
Jampack: Winter 2003
NBA Shootout 2004
NCAA Gamebreaker 2004
NCAA Final Four 2004
Strar Trek: Shattered Universe

$4.99
Destruction Derby
ESPN NFL, NBA, College Hoops, etc.
Formula: One
NCAA Football 2004

$9.99
.Hack: Quarantine
Downhill Domination
Crazy Taxi
Everquest: Online Adventures
Gameday 2004
Kya
Mega Man X7
MLB 2004
Monster 4 X 4: Masters of Metal
MTX: Mototrax
My Street
Pitfall
Primal
Smugglers Run
SOCOM: US Navy Seals
Tak and the power of Juju
Tenchu 3
Test Drive
World Soccer Win
World Tour Soccer
Wrath Unleashed
WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth

$19.99
Backyard Baseball
Risk, Wheel of Fortune Jeopardy, etc.
Transformers Energon
WWE Smackdown: Here Comes Pain

$29.99
Hitman Contract
Onimusha 3
Resident Evil: Outbreak

Xbox:
$1.99
EX Disk
Sphinx
Spy Hunter 2
Whiplash
WWE Raw 2

$4.99
ESPN NFL, NBA, College Hoops, etc.
NCAA Football
NHL 2004

$9.99
Backyard Wrestling
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Dead or Alive: XBV
Magic the Gathering
Mission Impossible
MTX: Motortrax
Pitfall
Splinter Cell: PT
The Suffering
Toca Race Driver
Wrath Unleashed

$19.99
Shadow Op: Red Mercury

$29.99
Demonstone
Hitman Contracts

It seems that PC games are also on sale. After CrashSpyro123 posted in this thread that he picked up Rise of Nations for $10 (usually goes for $30), I checked it out and picked up the expansion pack, Thrones and Patriots for $10 (usually goes for $30). I don't know if it's B&M also or if there is a large list of PC games on sale, but it's worth checking out. Thanks CrashSpyro123, I've been wanting to get Thrones and Patriots for a while.

As of a week and a half ago, Concord Pike, DE still had a few Xbox Sufferings. I jumped on mine for $29.99 - $5 GGC because it's hard to find nowadays, but for $10 it's a steal.

Jeremy

Are you saying that they will ring up as the prices listed even though the sticker may be more? My local store has many of these but they are not marked down....

think the Splinter Cell PT for $10 is the GBA version, not the xbox version. They would be crazy to have the xbox version for $10 when the price just dropped to0 around $30.

Suffering for Xbox and not PS2? Damn! Thanks for posting though! I see a couple games to look for even though I doubt my BB will have them.

theres a few games that are now on the list that might be here i just hope they are still there when i get there around noon ( only game im sure of is RAW 2 and that game just sucks :) .....

Love to pick up NHL 2004 if anyone does PM ME i will buy it

IF i find any of the 1.99 games i I will try to buy them up and Resell them here for cheap Like around 20 each :)

nah probally around 7-9 each depending on how much people want (ie shipping wise

Just got back from the GSP Best Buy in Paramus. They had no .Hack part 4, but two Fire Emblems. I picked up one for trade for .Hack part 4 and left the other for some local CAG. If interested PM me or look at my trade topic.

One more thing. I had the employee check if any of the Best Buys near me (Bergen County area) had any .Hack part 4. None of them have any. Just letting you guys know.

-Morpheus

Does anyone know for sure which SOCOM is $9.99? There are 3 versions of this: SOCOM (game only), SOCOM (with headset), and SOCOM (greatest hits).

[quote name='howlinmad']I really wish I could find a Whiplash for XBox.[/quote]

It had been lowered to $5 or $10 in the last round, so any that were left probably got sold then. I was lucky enough to find one (and only one), but I don't remember which price it was.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='howlinmad']I really wish I could find a Whiplash for XBox.[/quote]

It had been lowered to $5 or $10 in the last round, so any that were left probably got sold then. I was lucky enough to find one (and only one), but I don't remember which price it was.[/quote]

I managed to find Whiplash in the last go-around as well, which was at $10, and it was a haul to the BB that had it and Arx Fatalis.

I may do a trip to the nearest one over lunchtime and see what I'll find, though I'm already expecting to find nothing, so that'll temper the disappointment.

think the Splinter Cell PT for $10 is the GBA version, not the xbox version. They would be crazy to have the xbox version for $10 when the price just dropped to0 around $30.

Yep, too good to be true. I went to BB this morning and had a sales guy check the price of the xbox version in the system. It came up $29.99.

I went to Best Buy this morning in the hope of picking up 2 games, Fire Emblem and The Suffering. My BB didin't have either one of course.

I was able to pick up a few cheap sorry titles. Max Payne (GBA), Pokemon Channel (GCN), and Bomberman Jetters (GCN).

On a side note I scoured Best Buy last week trying to find Advance Wars 2 for GBA. Mysteriously, it's back in stock this week at $19.99. Lol!!!! You gotta love it!!!

[quote name='Chuckiefresh']On a side note I scoured Best Buy last week trying to find Advance Wars 2 for GBA. Mysteriously, it's back in stock this week at $19.99. Lol!!!! You gotta love it!!![/quote]

I think BB found some new copies and decided to jack the price up, once they saw the demand for the game.

How awfully nice of them, don't you think?

[quote name='"Chuckiefresh"']
On a side note I scoured Best Buy last week trying to find Advance Wars 2 for GBA. Mysteriously, it's back in stock this week at $19.99. Lol!!!! You gotta love it!!!

Yes, last week I thought I bought the last copy of Advance Wars 2 at my BB but I went back yesterday and there was another copy left. I didn't really get to look good because I was sorta in the way of an employee restocking stuff, but anyway the game was inside on of those plastic cases and had something like "do not ring up, ask manager first" written on it. That's not exactly what it said, but close enough.

[quote name='jntznjamz'][quote name='Yeahman']

PS2:

World Soccer Win 9.99
[/quote]

is this winning eleven 7?[/quote]

Yeah, I just picked it up. That's about all my BB had, unfortunately, but I guess it's a good thing. My credit cards are getting really tired.

bread's done
Back