BB Markdowns Week of Oct 18: October Clearance Official List. ( NOW COMPLETE )

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
Many of these are already posted but this is the complete list. I will finish it tonight, but I don't have time right now.

Some incredible prices. The problem is actually finding any of these left in store. I-Ninja (PS2), and Sphinx (XBOX) are $1.99. The question is are there any left anywhere? They probably sold long ago.

EDIT: PS2 and XBOX added

GCN:

Road Trip 9.99
Bomberman Jetters 4.99
Madden 2004 4.99
NBA Live 2004 4.99
NHL 2004 1.99
Top Gun 4.99
Spawn 1.99
Billy Hatcher 9.99
Crash Nitro Cart 9.99
Pitfall 4.99
Tony Hawk pro Skater 4.99
Kirby Air Ride 19.99
Poekmon Channel 4.99

GBA:

Pac-Man Collection 4.99
Prince of Persia 9.99
Splinter Cell: PT 9.99
Lord of the Rings 9.99
Harry potter Quiditch 9.99
James Bond 007 9.99 (page cut off on these)
Medal of Honor 4.99
Max Payne 1.99
Star Wars: Flight of the falcon 9.99
Sonic 2 9.99
Spongebob Battle 9.99
Tak and the Power of JUju 4.99
Somic Battle 9.99
Konami Arcade 4.99
Frogger's Journey 4.99
Crash Bandicoot 9.99
Crash Nitro Kart 9.99
Pokemon Pinball 9.99
Yoshi Island 9.99!!!
Kirby 9.99
Fire Emblem 9.99
Sword of Mana 9.99
E-Readers Pokemon Battle and SMB 3 1.99

PSone:

Driver 1 1.99
Driver 2 1.99
Activsion Classic 1.99
MLB, Gameday, Shootout 2004, all 1.99

PS2:

Smugglers Run/ To 9.99
I Ninja 1.99
NCAA Football 2004 4.99
.Hack part 4 9.99
World Soccer Win 9.99
Risk, Wheel of Fortune Jeopardy all 19.99
Kya 9.99
Transformers 19.99
Backyard Baseball 19.99
Mega Man X7 9.99
Onimusha 3 29.99
RE Outbreak 29.99
Destruction Derby 4.99
Monster 4 X 4: Masters of Metal 9.99
Wrath Unleashed 9.99
Everquest Online 9.99
Tak and the power of Juju 9.99
WWE Smackdown: Here comes the pain 19.99
Strar Trek: SU 1.99
ESPN NFL, NBA, College Hoops all 4.99
Tenchu 3 9.99
MTX: Mototrax 9.99
Pitfall 9.99
SOCOM 9.99
Primal 9.99
Fromula one 4.99
Downhill domination 9.99
My Street 9.99
World Tour Soccer 9.99
MLB 2004 9.99
Gameday 2004 9.99
NCAA Gamebreaker 2004 and NCAA Final Four 2004, both 1.99
Jampack Winter 2003 1.99
NBA Shootout 2004 1.99
World Tour Soccer 9.99 ( Different SKU. Details cut off )
Hitman Contract 29.99
Test Drive 9.99
Crazy Taxi 9.99
WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth 9.99

XBOX:

NCAA Football and NHL 2004 both 4.99
Mission Impossible 9.99
Magic the Gathering 9.99
Shadow op: Red 19.99
Demonstone 29.99
Spy Hunter 2 1.99
The Suffering 9.99
Toca Race Driver 9.99
Wrath Unleashed 9.99
WWE Raw 2 1.99
Sphinx 1.99
ESPN NFL, NBA, College Hoops all 4.99
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 9.99
MTX: Motortrax 9.99
Pitfall 9.99
EX disk 1.99
Backyard wrestling 9.99
Hitman Contracts 29.99
Whiplash 1.99
Dead or Alive Xt 9.99

That was a long one. Didn't have time to type it all earlier.

To be honest you can't get your hopes up. BB keeps thier games departments streamlined. You might find some stuff, but I tip my hat if you can find some of the 1.99 games.

Good luck finding what you can.

If someone comes across Kirby in the DFW area let me know. Thanks.

Till next week.

[quote name='doubledown']I'm goign to check BB at lunch today....the one on John R in MI[/quote]

To quote myself, they had nothing for XBOX. Well, one copy of MTX Mototrax, but I already had it. Decent LIVE game for $10

So, do these just ring up on SALE? (since prices are not marked on sale)

Just got back from BB on lunch......got Sword of Mana and Sonic 2. No GC games on the list and I was using the list from last night, so i didn't check for PS2 or Xbox games. I'm gonna hit another BB on the way home. I want Bill Hatcher, Sphinx, Star Wars - FOF, and may be something else. I really wanted SoM, so I'm happy.

Not much luck for me. I was mainly looking for Fire Emblem and Sword of Mana, but I didn't find either one. I tried going to the most disorganized BB in my area, thinking they'd possibly still have a few of these games left, but there wasn't much out. I did end up getting the Pac Man Collection for GBA and I got a copy of Advance Wars 2 for $4.99 because they hadn't adjusted their shelf prices yet.

[quote name='secretvampire']I can verify these prices, I got Sword of Mana, Medal of Honor: Infiltrator, and LOTR: Return of the King.[/quote]

looks like ^^^^^

Anyhow, at the Milpitas CA BB, they only had Frogger's Journey for the GBA. Didn't look at other systems.

Didn't get too good reviews. Worth $5? Will my 7 year old like it?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']all the one in GArner had was FE.

I picked up three copies( don't worry there was 7 total)[/quote]

Are all three of those copies claimed, or could I work on picking one up from you?

Being a cheapass is so great!!!

My BB is usually good about updating prices, but on this one several titles were still priced at $29.99.

I knew I was taking a major chance on being embarrased, but who cares. I have noticed that none of these titles come up in a search on the website so I figured there was a good chance everything was cool.

They all rang up as listed here. Walked off with quite a stash. But if one more employee ask me if I want a reward zone card or one of those stupid subscriptions I think I may go postal. :Evil:
I'll post a list later. Mostly GBA games on this round.

Now I just gotta make a run to a gamezone and sell them off for a profit...

Naaaahhhh just kidding. I'm keeping them for myself!!! :wink:

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='CaseyRyback']all the one in GArner had was FE.

Are all three of those copies claimed, or could I work on picking one up from you?[/quote]

I will probably keep one.

If I cannot trade them I will probably end up selling them for cost plus shipping (really would rather trade them though)

Also I can go back tomorrow if I do get rid of the copies I have.

Just got back from my local BB, only thing they had was Fire Emblem, which I have backordered from online. Took me over half an hour to get there, and I wasn't leaving empty handed, so I picked it up.

So if I end up getting it in the mail, I'd gladly trade it for a Sword of Mana if anyone has an extra.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='CaseyRyback']all the one in GArner had was FE.

Are all three of those copies claimed, or could I work on picking one up from you?[/quote]

If I cannot trade them I will probably end up selling them for cost plus shipping (really would rather trade them though)

Also I can go back tomorrow if I do get rid of the copies I have.[/quote]

My GBA library is small but growing, so we might be able to work out a trade, if there something you want. Otherwise, I'll be happy to pay price + shipping + whatever you think your time is worth.

[quote name='hansolox1']If anyone can get Sword of Mana or Fire Emblem for me, I can get you Billy Hatcher or Bomberman Jetters.[/quote]

If there's a spare copy of Bomberman Jetters at a BB in your area, I'll happily pay price + shipping + whatever you think your time is worth.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='CaseyRyback']all the one in GArner had was FE.

My GBA library is small but growing, so we might be able to work out a trade, if there something you want. Otherwise, I'll be happy to pay price + shipping + whatever you think your time is worth.[/quote]

I didn't really see anything, but you and Sneaky Penguin have first dibs if I sell (will send you a PM tomorrow if I get a couple extra's to sell tomorrow)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I didn't really see anything, but you and Sneaky Penguin have first dibs if I sell (will send you a PM tomorrow if I get a couple extra's to sell tomorrow)[/quote]

Thanks a lot for giving me first dibs. Greatly appreciated, and I'll have to return the favor another time.

[quote name='Trakan']My BB ended up having nothing. :([/quote]

Same for me, in-store, on the expanded list. The smaller list from yesterday netted me Billy Hatcher (in-store) and Kirby (website, if I ever get it).

I did some phone checking, and the one thing I did learn from a couple of the BB reps is which stores are less shopped than others. Next time this happens, I know which ones to go to first, with one of them down the road from where I work. :D

[quote name='KillerTomato']Sad = Your local Best Buy still being closed due to Hurrican Ivan damage. Sigh.[/quote]

Upside would be that they might have the stuff inside when they do open, unless the insides were thrashed by the damage.

You might luck out after all.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='CaseyRyback']all the one in GArner had was FE.

Will you trade Fire Emblem for Bomberman Jeters?

[quote name='hansolox1'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='CaseyRyback']all the one in GArner had was FE.

Will you trade Fire Emblem for Bomberman Jeters?[/quote]

I was looking at holding onto the Fire Emblem that Casey might set me up with, though if he can get me a second copy, I'll trade it for Jeters.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='CaseyRyback']all the one in GArner had was FE.

If you could pick up a second copy, I'll take it off your hands and work a trade with hansolox1, otherwise, you might want to talk direct to him.

[quote name='hansolox1']Oops, sorry Shrike, I thought you had the FEs.[/quote]

No problem. If we can't work a trade, I'll be happy to buy it for price + tax + shipping + whatever you think your time is worth, if that's cool too.

I took a ride to some of the BBs up in North NJ. Two in Paramus, Secaucus, and Union. All the same Corvette, Celebrity Deathmatch, etc crap :cry: . I'll be in the Philly area this weekend, maybe something will pop up down there.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']gonna have to decline Bomberman ( have enough controllers, but never enough people to get the full enjoyment out of the game)[/quote]

Could you possibly pick up another copy of FE, let me buy it from you and then trade it to hansolox1 for Jeters?

Yeah, after I woke up this morning and saw the complete list, I knew that I too would be making a run to BB this evening. That $5 Reward Zone certificate in my wallet may finally come in handy. :D

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='CaseyRyback']gonna have to decline Bomberman ( have enough controllers, but never enough people to get the full enjoyment out of the game)[/quote]

Could you possibly pick up another copy of FE, let me buy it from you and then trade it to hansolox1 for Jeters?[/quote]

yea thats fine. I will PM you tomorrow if I get a copy

going early tomorrow morning when they open up

[quote name='CaseyRyback']yea thats fine. I will PM you tomorrow if I get a copy

going early tomorrow morning when they open up[/quote]

Thanks again. LMK.

[quote name='FunkSoulBrother'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Togepy'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']no way, Ill be at BB tomorrow[/quote]

Let me know what they have at the Brooklyn TRU.[/quote]

drop me a PM tomorrow around 5PM i should be back[/quote]

Does Best Buy and TRU at Brooklyn have good deals? I've never been to Best Buy and the last time I went to TRU was more than 5 years ago. I might go near that area one day just to check out the deals, so I was just wondering if the stores are any good when it comes to finding these clearance items.[/quote]

They aren't that great, the Best Buy there usually only has the newest games. Although, I have found a few good clearance items there. TRU on the otherhand usually has a large stock of older games and I got some good deals during the 50% sale from there.

PS: I meant to say BB in the first post, not TRU, lol.

[quote name='StealthySeal']Poekmon Channel 4.99
Prince of Persia 9.99
Max Payne 1.99
Sonic 2 9.99
Crash Bandicoot 9.99
Crash Nitro Kart 9.99
Pokemon Pinball 9.99
Yoshi Island 9.99
Sword of Mana 9.99

i know someone wants to hook me up! send a PM if you want to pick some up for me or have some for sale or trade![/quote]

anyone?

The BB on 86/Lex in Manhattan had none of the things I was looking for. They did however have a cart of "value games" set aside with select games 9.99-19.99. Nothing there really interesting either.
Still want to find:

XBOX:
The Suffering

GBA:
Kirby
Sword of Mana
Prince of Persia
Sonic (either)
Pokemon Pinball

PS2:
.hack: Quaratine

So if anyone has extras they want to trade or sell, LMK.

On my way home, I will probably stop at the BB on Queens Blvd. If anyone has been there already and could save me a trip by letting me know if there is still anything there, I would love it!

[quote name='Togepy'][quote name='FunkSoulBrother'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Togepy'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']no way, Ill be at BB tomorrow[/quote]

Let me know what they have at the Brooklyn TRU.[/quote]

drop me a PM tomorrow around 5PM i should be back[/quote]

Does Best Buy and TRU at Brooklyn have good deals? I've never been to Best Buy and the last time I went to TRU was more than 5 years ago. I might go near that area one day just to check out the deals, so I was just wondering if the stores are any good when it comes to finding these clearance items.[/quote]

They aren't that great, the Best Buy there usually only has the newest games. Although, I have found a few good clearance items there. TRU on the otherhand usually has a large stock of older games and I got some good deals during the 50% sale from there.

PS: I meant to say BB in the first post, not TRU, lol.[/quote]

Thanks a lot, maybe I'll have to chance to go there during the weekend.

My Best Buy -- on Sawtelle in Santa Monica -- has absolutely nothing. Lame city, but that's the way things go.

It seems to me like Best Buy used to have a much larger stock of games than they do now. I'm not a big fan of the streamlining.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']went to 4 best buys in chicago, jack dick to be found. waste of a damn morning. at least i picked up a 1 cent killzone demo while i was out...[/quote]

I went to the BB on Clark and they had several copies of Billy Hatcher and ONE copy of Sword of Mana (I already have both games so I didn't indulge).

Anyone know if there's any way to PM these prices at Circuit City? Because the Circuit City by me has just about every one of these games and even older stuff (they still have Wario Ware for GBA!). I've been missing out on all the big deals lately and it'd be nice to get some come-uppins. :D

Sorry Stealthy, I thought Max Payne was $10 when I went into the store. It was marked 10. I could have used a BBBuck and bought it for a dollar for you.

It's probably gone by now. And too far out of the way for me to make an extra trip.

bread's done
Back