BB -MK9 Kollectors Edition $59.99 -20% off +All other reduced/clearance titles

Madrocsz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Was just at my local best buy and they had a section of all reduced games for an additional 20% off, This included MK9 kollectors edition that was marked for $59.99 as well as tons of accessories and other games. Ended up being around 47$

Ended up getting suikoden teirkreis DS for around 8$ too.

This sounds YMMV. I have seen local Best Buy's enact various clearance schemes on the store level in addition to the base clearance price.

[quote name='Madrocsz']Was just at my local best buy and they had a section of all reduced games for an additional 20% off, This included MK9 kollectors edition that was marked for $59.99 as well as tons of accessories and other games. Ended up being around 47$

Ended up getting suikoden teirkreis DS for around 8$ too.[/QUOTE]

Damn. nice find on the suikoden DS

Wow, my hopes were dashed. YMMV stuff needs to be kept in the clearance thread.

I fucking hate my BB. They don't clearance anything that's not already available for way less elsewhere.

This is all YMMV because I went to one bestbuy and the prices had not dropped, there was no extra off on clearance items and I called another before I went there and they told me no on them all as well.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']you do know what the word sarcasm means right? :drool:[/QUOTE]

Considering its just text and you didnt actually say anything to make it sound like it was more than a statement; Id say he knows what sarcasm means but cant read your mind in order to decipher your post to know thats what you meant.

Considering its just text and you didnt actually say anything to make it sound like it was more than a statement; Id say he knows what sarcasm means but cant read your mind in order to decipher your post to know thats what you meant.[/QUOTE]

Well the OP isn't a newbie so Im pretty sure he's seen the BB clearance thread before. I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything more or less funny in a way.

Kinda unrelated but does the season pass for MK only cover the 4 new people or all current and future dlc aswell.

[quote name='gargus']Considering its just text and you didnt actually say anything to make it sound like it was more than a statement...[/QUOTE]

You do know what a winking smiley face means, right? ";)"

[quote name='Kerig']You do know what a winking smiley face means, right? ";)"[/QUOTE]

I do! I do! It means u think he's cute right?

bread's done
Back