BB: Monster Hunter Tri Bundle 59.99$

I was actually heading to my BB couple of days ago with a rewards zone coupon in hand to pick it up and the reduced price was a pleasant surprise. I just hope someone else I know buys the game so I can play online with them.

[quote name='sh10151']I'd go for that if I hadn't already bought the game from bestbuy for the original price.[/QUOTE]

hey man, i did the same thing, but i went in with the receipt and they did the price protection thing (and i got my $5 or whatever it was back lol).

Did you guys see the classic controller pro for sale at BB? Seems like they haven't listed it them online yet.

Yea, I want the white one too, only reason I haven't ordered from Amazon is because I need over $39 for free shipping. I figure I'll just head to a nearby Gamestop to pick one up, although I don't really want to give money to them :p

Anyone know who else stocks this bundle besides BB and FS, more specifically in Winnipeg? I refuse to buy it from EB/Gamestop.

I'm pretty sure it's being sold in stores, the controller.

I mean, I bought my copy of MHTri a few days after release at EB and also purchased a white CCPro to go with it.

By the way, awesome game. I haven't touched my Wii in 2 years and I've logged almost 20 hours in the last 4-5 days just on this.

bread's done
Back