BB Ratchet and Clank all 4 one 9.99 in store pickup or online

Ok sorry, found the other post for this but can't figure out how to delete this thread. Sorry for the duplicate!

[quote name='Rakari']Ok sorry, found the other post for this but can't figure out how to delete this thread. Sorry for the duplicate![/QUOTE]
No worries. I forgot to check that thread and was quickly skimming CAG and ran into this, so you helped one guy :) If you're in the desktop version, click 'edit' then 'Go Advanced' under your OP and Delete

My local BB was out of stock, but the helpful BB employee let me know that they had the used version in stock (for $34.99!! :roll:).

Offered to buy the used one for $9.99 but they said no.

[quote name='williams90']My local BB was out of stock, but the helpful BB employee let me know that they had the used version in stock (for $34.99!! :roll:).

Offered to buy the used one for $9.99 but they said no.[/QUOTE]
What a guy

[quote name='williams90']My local BB was out of stock, but the helpful BB employee let me know that they had the used version in stock (for $34.99!! :roll:).

Offered to buy the used one for $9.99 but they said no.[/QUOTE]

You can buy it online and use store pickup; that way you can potentially get $10 back if you spend $50 or more using this method before mid-August.

[quote name='kulsechsky']You can buy it online and use store pickup; that way you can potentially get $10 back if you spend $50 or more using this method before mid-August.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I ordered online and shipped to store. It won't be there until a week from now but it's a great deal. Thanks OP.

Dammit! The sale ended in between the time I added it to my cart and the time I checked out. What is that? One minute?

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']It was a DOTD. It was scheduled to end around this time.[/QUOTE]
*sigh* Yeah, I know. That's still infuriating though. Missed it by seconds. Next time.

Picked the very last copy up at my store. Called in advance so they can hold it. Went to the game area and the guy basically said it was out of stock but I told him I had them hold a copy. He directed me to customer service where they place all holds. Told the lady I called about putting Ratchet and Clank All 4 One on hold. Same lady I spoke to over the phone she replied "Yup, here it is, $10.61 is your total". Walked out with a smile on my face. This is an excellent deal and also the first R & C game I played. Downloaded free cause I subscribe to PSN+ currently. Wanted the physical disc as well. I barely say no to a game $10 or below NEW.

bread's done
Back