BB Reward Zone 10$ off any 29.99+ game Sep 7-10 (CAN)

My concerns were unfounded. Never got "order processed" notifications on any of my three orders but I received a "your item has shipped" email just now at 2AM for my Jak HD collection. $9.99 with free shipping! The other two are pre-orders.

I just received a few shipping notices too. I didn't think there was any mail on the weekends :whistle2:s

[quote name='Boolah']I'm going to guess you would prefer to have Portal 2 on a console if you don't already have it on Steam but, if you do want it on Steam, I have a 75% off (5$ after coupon) Steam coupon I could gift you. I already own it on both PS3 and Steam.

Ummm, wait a sec, it seems this coupon might have been gifted to me... I see no way of gifting it away. It looks like I can trade it but, not sure if I can trade it to you for nothing, never traded anything on Steam before.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer, but yeah I actually want it on PS3. I'll be playing this multiplayer, it's way more convenient for me on console, and the PS3 version comes with the Steam version for free. Plus, I'm not even sure my PC can handle it and I don't plan to upgrade for a good while.

Not that it matters, it is sold out online and everywhere in the GTA. The dreaded RFD effect I suppose :cold:

[quote name='bloodwings']Can you use the regular Reward Zone gift certificates with this coupon?[/QUOTE]

Sure, if you purchase instore. I don't think RZ points work online, unless things have changed recently. Just make sure you follow the RZ rule of your pretax total equaling more than the amount you are redeeming.

[quote name='VetraX']I plan on getting it too. Only down side is that the remastered PSP titles are digital download only - they're not on disc. I hate asterisks like that.[/QUOTE]

If I grab this bundle, can I play the PSP downloads on Vita and PS3?

[quote name='chicoquente']If I grab this bundle, can I play the PSP downloads on Vita and PS3?[/QUOTE]

I think you only get the digital version of GoW Origins Collection for PS3, not the PSP versions.

[quote name='Gamefocus']Still won't work online... hopefully they fix it before time runs out.[/QUOTE]

They won't be. I e-mailed customer service about it and got this response.

Your Rewardzone certificates are for instore purchases and can't be used for online shopping.
I had to call them to get them to put my order in and even then getting them to understand that no this coupon WAS supposed to work online was like pulling teeth.

I managed to order a few games when I saw this posted on RFD during my lunch break on friday. Using the code online was dead in less than a day since somebody on RFD alerted the BB customer service that people were using the code for preorders, which is what is wasnt intended for, so I'm assuming they removed the code because of that.

The system was very glitchy too. Besides preorders, you could use the code for games under 29.99, some people ordering piles of games for 19.99-$10= 9.99+ free shipping.

The codes still work instore though, so you still have the chance to nab games for $10 less.

I don't want to brag but I am really happy with what I got.

I finally got SotC. I got a shipping invoice yesterday.

I missed the SotC sale in July @ EB, and I was looking for it during the HMV clearance and RCSS clearance and couldn't find it. Now I finally managed to get it at a noteworthy price, and this time its shipping to me, not me wasting my time to go look for it only to end up in dissapointment.

Also glad to pick up RDR: GotY edition. It was something I was meaning to get to, but couldnt find cheap instore copies.

Big loopholes were the 19.99 games, people were buying GT5, jak & daxter collection, uncharted 3 for $10 each with free shipping. Now those were amazing deals.

[quote name='Mr.']I think you only get the digital version of GoW Origins Collection for PS3, not the PSP versions.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated.

Bought the Journey Collector's Edition in Store today with this coupon and $15 rewardzone cert.
Pleased
For the coupon, the price is actually deducted before tax

[quote name='chakane048']Bought the Journey Collector's Edition in Store today with this coupon and $15 rewardzone cert.
Pleased
For the coupon, the price is actually deducted before tax[/QUOTE]

Funny how CAG's think a like...same for me except store credit in place of reward zone cert.

Got my $9.99 Jak collection in the mail today, I guess they're honoring the orders. I wasn't trying to scam them, I just decided I'd try the coupon on a cheaper game and was surprised that it worked. Score!

bread's done
Back