BB Reward Zone 4/6/09-4/19/09 Deals

J7.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
To get coupons go onto Reward Zone site via BestBuy.com, click on Reward Zone Gamers Club, click on Special Offers link on top left, click on the offer you want a coupon for, click on Print In Store Coupon. I tried to post the coupons on here but it wouldn't let me.

Earn 150 Bonus Points with Select Games
- Pokemon Platinum
- Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
- WWE Legends of Wrestlemania 360/PS3
- Resistance Retribution
Offer valid 4/6/09 through 4/19/09.

$5 off the following coupon:
- Killzone 2
- RE 5 360/PS3
- SF IV 360/PS3
Offer valid 4/6/09 – 4/19/09. In store only.

$10 off following coupon:
- Blitz the League 2 360
- Rock Band 2 360
- Star Ocean The Last Hope
- Live 12 Month Messenger Gold Pack
- 360 Quick Charge Kit

$20 off coupon:
- Tom Clancy HAWX 360/PS3

Also some Wii deals that require preorder of Wii Sports Active. Mostly fitness type games and accessories.
Offer valid 4/6/09 – 5/3/09. In store only.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know if they will price match Target's current sale price of 39.99, then take this reward zone coupon off that price? Add both of those plus the $10 Reward points I have and a $5 gift card, that would make the total $4.99 plus tax.

[quote name='lobo louie']anyone know if they will price match Target's current sale price of 39.99, then take this reward zone coupon off that price? Add both of those plus the $10 Reward points I have and a $5 gift card, that would make the total $4.99 plus tax.[/QUOTE]

Very unlikely, but you can always try.

[quote name='Cheadyp']These are for the Gamers club and most of them require a coupon[/quote]
Gamers Club is free & I indicated which require coupon in OP, coupons also free with RZ. Just sign up for RZ and join the gamers club through the RZ website. Or sign up for both in store, maybe you can sign up for both online too.

These deals have been the same for the past couple weeks. It's always the bonus points for the same games, $5 off the same games and HAWX is still one of the "deals." i want more deals like the mercenaries 2 for $10 or a big selection of PC games for $20 off.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']These deals have been the same for the past couple weeks. It's always the bonus points for the same games, $5 off the same games and HAWX is still one of the "deals." i want more deals like the mercenaries 2 for $10 or a big selection of PC games for $20 off.[/QUOTE]

These are new deals. Yes, the basic structure is the same, but the actual titles are different. Also, this is the first time they have done $10 and $20 off coupons in a while. After the abuse that happened with some of those Silver Rewards games a month or so ago, I doubt we are going to see anything that significant for a while.

[quote name='lobo louie']anyone know if they will price match Target's current sale price of 39.99, then take this reward zone coupon off that price? Add both of those plus the $10 Reward points I have and a $5 gift card, that would make the total $4.99 plus tax.[/QUOTE]

what game in particular are you talking about?

The coupon says its not valid on sale prices or other promotions except bonus points, so most likely it wont work.

I'm thinking in for Blitz the League 2.
I enjoy drilling people

and at $10
only comes out to $.01 per vicious after the wistle tackle

my kinda deal

[quote name='Pr0JectNymPh0!']Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit 29.99 - 10.00 = $19.99
Blitz: The League II 19.99 - 10.00 = $9.99

that's it for me. thanks op![/quote]would that not be 9.99 for charge kit:lol:

[quote name='lowenbotten']I take it you don't know how to read.[/quote]
i take it you are a smart ass punk, and i can read most of the time the op will put a link to the coupon

[quote name='camelking6969']i take it you are a smart ass punk[/quote]
You have to log into your reward zone account, and go to the gamers club link from the top menu.

Is Blitz II any good? I was thinking about this one, but the reviews were mediocre.

Normally, I would say that most games are worth $10, even if they aren't that good, but I have now bought so many $10-$20 games that my backlog is close to 50.

Anybody else notice that, even though the deal is for the 360, if you click Blitz II on the promo page, it takes you to the PS3 version? Just a useless observation.

I may pick up Blitz II with this, but I probably shouldn't.

Ok, I signed in and looked at the top left in the gamer club area and there is only a link I can click for the $10 off

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Hawx is a Ubisoft game. Come on, Ubisoft game, tank on price...[/quote]

seeing how fast prince of persia did, it may as well

I might try to work the PM + coupon at BB. The local store is usually pretty easy to deal with on those type of things so it might be worth a shot. Although if it doesn't work I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the ad the following week so we can double up. BB has these deals overlap in the recent past...

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I might try to work the PM + coupon at BB. The local store is usually pretty easy to deal with on those type of things so it might be worth a shot. Although if it doesn't work I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the ad the following week so we can double up. BB has these deals overlap in the recent past...[/QUOTE]

I tried to do this yesterday and they did the price matching but they denied me the use of the coupon with the price matching in effect. The manager gave me a brochure with their price matching policy and it states that if you price match, any other offers via email, coupon, promotions, etc cannot be used. It bummed me out so I did not get it.

[quote name='Nyarly']no really what is it[/quote]
It provides rechargable batteries for your Xbox 360 controller. And quickly charges them.
:applause:

[quote name='hypertails02']It provides rechargable batteries for your Xbox 360 controller. And quickly charges them.
:applause:[/quote]
Only 1 battery comes with it though.

[quote name='dedgeu2']I tried to do this yesterday and they did the price matching but they denied me the use of the coupon with the price matching in effect. The manager gave me a brochure with their price matching policy and it states that if you price match, any other offers via email, coupon, promotions, etc cannot be used. It bummed me out so I did not get it.[/quote]

I can Confirm this at two best buys in my area. It's either the price match or the coupon...but not both. Either one will bring the game down to 40.

Is this game worth it at 40? Compared to Ace Combat 6? That was a great game, but multiplayer was shit...more like lock on, fire and your dead in 6 seconds.

Well I tried the PM + coupon today at a local store and scored a $20 copy of HAWX!

Gave the woman my ad for the PM, she had the manager come over and approve it. Then pulled out the coupon and she scanned it and confirmed the $20 discount via pop-up on screen. Unfortunately even though it scanned and she approved it they had to call the manager over to key in the $20 coupon by adjusting the sales price down.

So still a YMMV, but it did work for me. The store I was at had alot of people in line so that had to help but neither the clerk or the manager had any issue using both.

[quote name='J7.']To get coupons go onto Reward Zone site via BestBuy.com, click on Reward Zone Gamers Club, click on Special Offers link on top left, click on the offer you want a coupon for, click on Print In Store Coupon. I tried to post the coupons on here but it wouldn't let me.

Earn 150 Bonus Points with Select Games
- Pokemon Platinum
- Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
- WWE Legends of Wrestlemania 360/PS3
- Resistance Retribution
Offer valid 4/6/09 through 4/19/09.

[/quote]
these points showup in gamer club points or in reward zone points.

any got past bonus points offer i did not .

[quote name='arcadegamer']these points showup in gamer club points or in reward zone points.

any got past bonus points offer i did not .[/QUOTE]

What in the hell are you trying to say?!

I got the spend $150 on Videogames and receive $10 Cert, But it says pending now on the actual Cert, Purchases already cleared, so how long it stay pending lol

[quote name='Poor2More']I got the spend $150 on Videogames and receive $10 Cert, But it says pending now on the actual Cert, Purchases already cleared, so how long it stay pending lol[/quote]
this makes my head hurt. :(

[quote name='Poor2More']I got the spend $150 on Videogames and receive $10 Cert, But it says pending now on the actual Cert, Purchases already cleared, so how long it stay pending lol[/QUOTE]

Once the cert shows up and has been issued and deducted from your Gamer's Club total, it takes another 30 days for it to actually be useable.

[quote name='bojay1997']Once the cert shows up and has been issued and deducted from your Gamer's Club total, it takes another 30 days for it to actually be useable.[/quote]

try longer...

03/06/2009 Earned Pts.
gcGamersTag.gif
500 Bonus Points RZ Gamers Club
04/12/2009 Issued Certs.
$10 Reward Zone Certificate
And today is 4/14 and the certificate still isn't even printable.

bread's done
Back