BB Rewards Towards Pre-order Game??

I shouldn't see anything wrong with doing that.

I myself am planning to pre-order Call Of Duty Black Ops first, then use the 800 reward points for $10 and buy something else to keep me busy while I wait for Black Ops haha. I'm deciding between, Playstation Move, Medal Of Honor, or NBA 2K11.

You can still use it I believe.
It's just that you have to redeem the certificates in-store.

I'll go check up more on that.

Edit;

What can I purchase with my reward certificates?
Reward certificates can be used toward the purchase of nearly any product or service in store. You must use them on an eligible product or service in an amount greater than the value of the reward certificate. Certificates may be combined with other offers, but they are valid on in-stock items only. At this time, reward certificates can only be used in-store and not at BestBuy.ca .

Nevermind. "Reward Certificates" must be used in-store.
Just ask BestBuy Max.. I didn't think it'd be that hard to call.

I work at BestBuy and knowing how these certificate work (you just scan them and they appear as an article with a negative price), I'm pretty sure they should work to pay the deposit on your purchase.

Otherwise just try them out, if they don't work just pay the small deposit required with cash and then when you go pick up the game, you will definitely be able to use your certificate.

[quote name='the_jonath']I work at BestBuy and knowing how these certificate work (you just scan them and they appear as an article with a negative price), I'm pretty sure they should work to pay the deposit on your purchase.

Otherwise just try them out, if they don't work just pay the small deposit required with cash and then when you go pick up the game, you will definitely be able to use your certificate.[/QUOTE]

I went and asked one of the manager's at BB and he said the certs can be used as a down paymnent on a pre-order.
The reason I wanted to use the certificate was because it was about to expire and there were no games I wanted yet. So I asked if I could use it to pre-order MOH.

[quote name='WormFOODx']I just used two reward certificates a few days ago on my pre-order of Fable 3 collectors ed. You can use them online.[/QUOTE]

Whaaat? Never seen a way that you can do that, website says you can't as well. You can collect points online but can't use them. Unless you know a secret we don't...

[quote name='pyrox4']Whaaat? Never seen a way that you can do that, website says you can't as well. You can collect points online but can't use them. Unless you know a secret we don't...[/QUOTE]

The secret is he's American, so they must allow online use. Can't wait til they set that up here...

bread's done
Back