BB Summer SALE! PS3 Slim ($274!) TONIGHT ONLY!

! You CAN use FS store Credit!!!

Just go to BB's website and type in the card number!
Works everytime!

Infact, this is how I'm getting MY PS3! Using FS credit!

Wow I think I have to pull the trigger. I was gonna wait a bit to see if the new Slims explode after too much usage but I doubt I will see a better deal than this for a while.

Anyone know if the Product Replacement Plan starts from the day you purchase or from the day the manufacturer warranty expires?

So I have a CC that doubles a manufacturer's warranty. Would that apply to a PS3? I don't want to have to get a PSP.

[quote name='gamenlegend']Can US customers buy this, will it ship here? And is $274 after tax or what? I might bite on this...[/QUOTE]

It's pre-tax. I sort of doubt they'd ship to you, but try checking out and see if there's a US option in shipping.

On another note, apparently my PC mastercard doubles the mnfctr's warranty. Not sure if it's common, I saw some posts online saying Visa Rewards/AMEX cards have it also.

[quote name='gamer602']But I thought you had a gift card!
are u paying a part of it with credit?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have about 150 in Gift cards and the rest would use my CC.

[quote name='Zeitgeist']Yeah I have about 150 in Gift cards and the rest would use my CC.[/QUOTE]
You need to pay 100% with CC for the double guarantee to apply. Better know before.

Just ordered, but what really blows is the estimated delivery on the cart page. It says Aug 31st, which is next Monday. That really sucks, but with the taxes, it's still good savings. I hope the delivery date is slightly off. (hoping for it to get to me by this Friday at least)

Same, I ordered as well. I thought they'd sell out super quick so I stayed at the library after getting my gift card to get in on the deal as soon as it went live.

Unfortunately, the library closed a little early. So I hurried home and got in like 30 minutes after the sales start but the order still went through.

>_

[quote name='gamer602']! You CAN use FS store Credit!!!

Just go to BB's website and type in the card number!
Works everytime!

Infact, this is how I'm getting MY PS3! Using FS credit![/QUOTE]
I didn't know that! Dang! Too late now. :bomb:

Interesting...the PS3 Slim is back in stock on BB.ca; curious has it sells out at $275, but not an hour after the sale ends, stock magically appears back to the original $299 price...douchebags.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Interesting...the PS3 Slim is back in stock on BB.ca; curious has it sells out at $275, but not an hour after the sale ends, stock magically appears back to the original $299 price...douchebags.[/QUOTE]

I think most online sales have a set amount of stock they release gradually over the time of the sale, so it's not surprising they suddenly have stock after the sale. Personally I don't blame them, they might lose all their stock once the RFD effect hits :lol:

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I think most online sales have a set amount of stock they release gradually over the time of the sale, so it's not surprising they suddenly have stock after the sale. Personally I don't blame them, they might lose all their stock once the RFD effect hits :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, makes sense. I placed my order last night at about 10pm, and got a confirmation of the order, now I'm just waiting for an 'Order Processed' or 'Order Shipped' e-mail. Once the new PS3 arrives I'll be able to play Batman on my parents 47" LCD, as opposed to my 32" CRT :(...I'm way too lazy to move my PS3 upstairs haha.

Early in the morning, you could actually get in-store pickup with the $275 price tag. I already ordered one for shipping the day before.

I tried cancelling the shipping one over the phone, but they wouldn't let me. This is one of the times I wished I ordered later. Having to wait till Monday (or longer) sucks.

Hmm I ordered and it was processed but the "my orders" page says it is out of stock. Does this mean mine might take a while to get back in stock and ship out?

[quote name='Zeitgeist']Hmm I ordered and it was processed but the "my orders" page says it is out of stock. Does this mean mine might take a while to get back in stock and ship out?[/QUOTE]
Mine says the same, too - not sure what's going on...

I must be the lucky one then. My order says it's successfully shipped.

I got onto the website and ordered my PS3 by 9:30pm.

Deal was live shortly before 8:00 pm CST last night and when I refreshed my cart @ ~7:55 pm I was able to order. Thanks for posting this OP, doubt we'll see a break on the slim like this for some time.

[quote name='MindKry']I must be the lucky one then. My order says it's successfully shipped.

I got onto the website and ordered my PS3 by 9:30pm.[/QUOTE]

My order says it shipped as well. Ordered PS3 around 9:00pm

[quote name='Adamantum']Deal was live shortly before 8:00 pm CST last night and when I refreshed my cart @ ~7:55 pm I was able to order. Thanks for posting this OP, doubt we'll see a break on the slim like this for some time.[/QUOTE]

well technically the deal had nothing to do with the slim

if you were getting a new TV & such, you'd save on that too

bread's done
Back