BB:Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters 360/PS3/Wii - $37.99

If you want to get all the courses, dlc will set you back 50. Without the dlc, you have to "forfeit" tournaments during career mode, making it nearly impossible to make the masters ironically enough

Go fuck yourselves EA

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']If you want to get all the courses, dlc will set you back 50. Without the dlc, you have to "forfeit" tournaments during career mode, making it nearly impossible to make the masters ironically enough

Go fuck yourselves EA[/QUOTE]

From what I read that is a bit of an overstatement but I do know about the DLC issues from various reviews and anyone thinking about purchasing the game should look into it. I am hoping that there will be a sale soon.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']If you want to get all the courses, dlc will set you back 50. Without the dlc, you have to "forfeit" tournaments during career mode, making it nearly impossible to make the masters ironically enough

While I have followed the DLC saga with this game and think it's ridiculous. Not one person has said it made it hard to reach The Masters in game. So I believe you're making that part up.

That said, EA needs to take a look at what they're doing and lower the price on the course packs or they will lose a lot of business.

From what I have read, you can 1000/1000 the game without the DLC. You just need to make sure you compete in every tournament & challenge, and also place first in the tournaments.

Nope

Anyone who doesn't get the DLC just has to finish the 9 Masters Moments to get an invite to the Masters their first year.

You're going to want to research more

[quote name='benjamouth']Wow, bet the people who paid $60 for it a couple of weeks ago are feeling pretty good right now.[/QUOTE]

Not an issue, so long as they kept their receipts...or if bought at Target, if they remember which card that they used..

[quote name='ajumbaje']got the $10 gc from portal 2(expires in a month), not sure if 27 is still worth it given the course packs are expensive[/QUOTE]

you don't need the course packs, and they will probably go cheap on amazon sometime.

[quote name='caliblue15']you don't need the course packs, and they will probably go cheap on amazon sometime.[/QUOTE]
beast...there a way to track on amazon if there's a price change on the course pack codes?

[quote name='ajumbaje']beast...there a way to track on amazon if there's a price change on the course pack codes?[/QUOTE]

add them to your cart and check it once a day. or add to wish list.

And checking amazon the DLC isn't listed, but it may be added sometime later.

[quote name='caliblue15']add them to your cart and check it once a day. or add to wish list.

And checking amazon the DLC isn't listed, but it may be added sometime later.[/QUOTE]
gotcha, thx, will do

bread's done
Back