BB to have Wii's

i haven't seen the ad itself (as it will be in sundays ad, which is the day the wiis will be held for), but, as an employee, this is what we were told to do with the shipments we will be getting later this week.

Are YOU SURE its the 21st, there has been rumors of the 15th each BB having lots of wii's! You sure its not the 15th, i dont want to wait until the 21st! Please respond!

How did the rumor of the 15th get started? I would think if anything it would be the 14th (Sunday ad). I knew BB had to be stockpiling these puppies for another big release. There was no way Target and TRU were getting them but BB was getting left out.

[quote name='Chitown021']How did the rumor of the 15th get started? I would think if anything it would be the 14th (Sunday ad). I knew BB had to be stockpiling these puppies for another big release. There was no way Target and TRU were getting them but BB was getting left out.[/quote]
I would like to know this also.

A coworker claimed this to me also today. The only thing special about the 15th is that is Martin Luther King day.

Don't most people have to work? I know I do. The 15th just makes no sense to me.

Just called a friend at Bestbuy, from his word they get about 5-15 Wiii a Week.

And they have 9 sitting in the Back ATM.

Makes sense if they want to have 20-25 unit per store for the 21st. is to wait 2 weeks.

When BB holds for an ad date, they will definately hold for a sunday. The 15th is MLK day, and also the day before Burning Crusade releases. All I can think of. *shrug*

But it's not in the ad for the 14th, so it would be of no benefit to them to sell them Sunday anymore so than every other day.

It got started by ps3seeker/wii...CES ends around than and BB usually has sales around when CES ends. Also, it is a holiday. But, i guess 21st does make more sense, kinda pisses me off, keep updating, whoever is a BB employee keep us informed!

[quote name='botticus']But it's not in the ad for the 14th, so it would be of no benefit to them to sell them Sunday anymore so than every other day.[/quote]
*shrug* I dunno why they do a lot of the things they do. But, that's how they do it, how they've been doing it for the Wii's, and they're doing it on the 21st. The comment I made about the 15th and the 16th were in reference to "How did the rumor of the 15th get started?"

Also, we will only be required to hold the ad minimum. If we get more than that, it will be up to the gm's discretion as to whether or not we hold any past that number. I know my gm will sell any extras on receipt.

[quote name='Chitown021']From what I've been reading in other forums it seems that Target may be stockpiling as well for the 21st. I wonder if that's gonna start setting off a bunch of Itrackr alerts causing lots of pissed customers when they are told they have them but can't sell them?

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=171575&t=420481[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if Target is holding them for the 21st, but I could try and find out if they're actually in the store, at least the one I work at. If they're in the store inventory and the computer system says that they're in a specific location somewhere in the backroom, it's easy to find out. On the other hand, they could be somewhere in the store, but the computer system thinks that there's none on hand (might just be stashed somewhere hidden when the Wii are delivered), so then it becomes kinda tricky. Either way I'll see what I can do.

Well I will be off Monday so I will probably swing by BB at open. One of my relatives wants one so I'll see if I can't hook them up. If I get any extras I'll offer them to CAGers that haven't been able to get them for cost + shipping. (only thing I ask in return is positive itrader feedback so I can boost my rating):D

"Minimum 20 per store"....so how early is everyone getting there? If anyone else besides me is still looking, that is!

No way I'm waiting overnight but I might go a few hours early.

bread's done
Back