BB WiiU Sale - Mass Effect 3: SE - Warriors Orochi 3 - Ben 10 Omniverse $11.99 Each

might pick up mass effect 3, played a bit on the 360 and loved it and i know the ending sucks but for $11 it'll be ok.

plus off tv play is great B^) time to double dip

so i am going to try and price match the target buy 2 get 1 free with this wii u sale. going to try and get luigi bros u, zombie u and black ops 2, really want resident evil or 007, but they arent in stock at my location. im wondering if the digital card version of luigi bros will work as well, could save me 10 bucks.

so i am going to try and price match the target buy 2 get 1 free with this wii u sale. going to try and get luigi bros u, zombie u and black ops 2, really want resident evil or 007, but they arent in stock at my location. im wondering if the digital card version of luigi bros will work as well, could save me 10 bucks.
If the prices match online in the system, it shouldn't be a problem. It's when they have to adjust the prices to match online that they might call double dipping to want the target deal too.
I doubt it works on a dlc card, though, probably just the physical media version.

bread's done
Back